Rate Dr. Joseph B. Landwehr

Dr. Joseph B. Landwehr's Ratings

Can not express enough the graditude I have for this doctor and his staff. They all are wonderful. The Doctor would always gave me peace of mind. He is excellent in all areas and after seeing him with both my babies I would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2429556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

I've been seeing Dr Landwehr since 2003 with my first pregnancy and now my last. By far the best doctor I have ever had. He is very understanding and caring. I highly would recommend him to anyone needing pregnancy care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][858748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2012

Dr. Landwehr is very confident of his abilities; which puts my mind at ease when I am depending on him to bring my baby safely into this world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][858747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2012

Dr Landwehr is an amazing doctor. He's always very helpful and always makes time for his patients. He knows that many of his patients have lost babies or are at risk of losing so he makes sure his door is always open to you. If you ever just want reassurance that everything is fine, you can call or stop in and they will give you an ultrasound just to put your mind at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][858746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

I love this docter he is amazing when it comes to you and ur pregnance/baby he will do anything to make u comfotable when you are in birth. I had another docter that he overuled on because she thought i shouldnt have had a c-section after four days in labor he finally told her to that he was doing the c section and that he would take over from there....He is amazing he knows what he is doing and he can always make you laugh i would reccomend him to anyone that is pregant and need a GOOD obgyn.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][858745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Dr. Landwehr is great. He is very very knowledgeable and is great for high risk pregnancies. He is very down to earth and fun to talk to. Him and my husband got along great, though the focus seemed to turn to bowling instead of me on occasion. lol. He is a great doctor and his staff are super friendly and very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][858744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2009

Dr. Landwehr is the most knowledgeable doctor I have ever met. He knows what he is talking about and if he doesn't know the answer to a question or what to do in a situation, he will research all avenues until he finds the correct answer. He is also hilarious and a lot of fun to talk to. He takes his time with his patients and is very compassionate. I highly recommend him to all who have high risk pregnancy needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][858743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

I've been with Dr. Landwehr for all threee of my pregnancy's. He is the best doctor i've ever been to. Never once did he make me feel rushed, always listened to my concerns and always had an answer to my questions. He's down to earth and will talk about most anything lol. Very easy to talk to and makes you comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][858742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2008

I've been a patient of Dr Landwehr's for 8 years and I think he is the best doctor you will find. I am a high risk patient with a history of miscarriages and because of him I now have 3 healthy children! He has gone above and beyond for me. He's very knowledgeable, trusting and caring and I feel blessed to have him as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][858741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

Dr Landwehr is a wonderful OB/GYN (he also is a high risk perinatologist)! I was blessed to have him care for me and my daughter during my pregnancy. I had severe "morning sickness" and ending up having my gallbladder removed at 20 weeks. He was very supportive, didn't think I was crazy and always makes time for his patients. You can definitely tell that he loves his job! Muncie is very fortunate not only to have such a educated doctor, but a compassionate one as well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][858740].votes_count ]]