Rate Dr. Jeffrey S. Fromowitz

Dr. Jeffrey S. Fromowitz's Ratings

Really outstanding doctor. A great staff. Always pleased

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Doctor VERY PROFESSIONAL COURTEOUS OUTSTANDING SKILLS COMPASSIONATE SPENT THE TIME TO DETERMINE WHAT WAS Ca using my rash raised bumps and itchiness I have been to several other dermatologists who were in and out of the examination room in minutes QUITE REFRESHING TO BE THE PATIENT OF SUCH AN OUTSTANDING DERMATOLOGIST IN BOCA RATON FOLKS WHO DECIDE TO POST NEGATIVE COMMENT ARE USUALLY PATIENTS WHO HAVE BEEN ASKED TO LEAVE THEIR INTEREST MEDICINE PRACTICE AS WE'LL AS OTHER SPECIALIST MANY PROBABLY HAVE RECEIVED 30 DAY NOTICE WHERE AS THEIR INTEREST OR SPECIALIST HAS FIRE THEM THE PATIENT FROM THE PRACTICE APPRECIATE DOCTORS LIKE DR FROMOWITZ AND THE DOCTORS WHO REFER YOU TO HIS PRACTICE

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

YES, staff and physician are courteous, however, Dr. Fromowitz misdiagnosed my mother. What he passed off as a simple, skin rash was a very dangerous (face, near eye) form of shingles. Within minutes after leaving his office, my mother had severe pain radiating from the bottom of her neck - I went straight to the ER; the physicians at Boca Regional Hospital upon first glance immediately diagnosed said "rash" as shingles., Treated accordingly. Time is of the essence in arresting shingles; had we waited as per Dr., Fromowitz, she would have suffered considerably with great threat to her eyes, etc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583264].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

All around great experience. Doctor fromowitz was punctual, kind, thorough, and very we'll informed. He answered all of my questions and gave me a medication that quickly made me better. The staff is terrific.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

a great doc, and office. loved my results. have referred many friends

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

having seen Dr. Fromowitz for many years, i cant believe the comment below. This is an awesome practice and a caring, kind, and excellent dermatologist. The entire staff is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

This dermatology practice is a waste of time. I am so furious with the disrespectful, uncaring and arrogant demeanor of the staff that called an hour before my appointment with the doctor informing me that I will not be seeing the dermatologist but the physician assistant. This is absurd. I have not seen such great disrespect that a scheduling person is ordering to me when do I have to come for an appointment and who I will be seeing when I scheduled my appointment with Firmowitz two weeks in advance and confirmed the appointment a day prior !!!! I was treated like a retard who does not have a life and responsibility yet the asked me to come at the day and time that I have to tend to my own client. I will never consider this practice for any of my dermatological need nor I would recommend to anyone knowing what they are capable of subjecting their patients to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2429579].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 20, 2014

I worked for this practice less than 3 months. I've been a RMA for 6 years in dermatology in two of the most reputable hospitals (NYU Langone Medical Center & Weill Cornell Medical Center), and i've encountered many many doctors. All I have is great things to say about Dr. Fromowitz and his staff!! Dr. Fromowitz is funny, energetic and TRULY cares about his patients! He is a great hearted gentleman that will spend as much time with his patient as needed and still understanding enough to not keep the rest of his patients waiting. I would refer my mother to his practice! What a wonderful doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2013

excellent doctor very knowledgable great maner will tell all my friend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859043].votes_count ]]