Rate Dr. Catherine N. Kowal

Dr. Catherine N. Kowal's Ratings

Awesome doctor! Great bedside manners. Every time I've seen Dr. Kowal, she is always polite, and interested in what I say about how I'm feeling. Her staff is awesome too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2429627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Dr. Kowal is a great doctor.Great bedside manner and extremely intelligent. She caught something that I have had for a long time that had not been treated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

she is the best Dr--anyone would be lucky to have her as their physician

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

She is the best rheumatologist that I have been to in 30 years in southwest Florida .....finally...worth the drive from cape coral

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

I have a special place in my heart for this fantastic and caring doctor. After transferring here from out of state, I could not find a doctor who was willing to continue my treatment in the manner that had been working well for me. Seems they all had an agenda of treatment I had to accept rather than what had already proven effective. Dr. Kowal was the only compassionate soul who listened and cared. Ironically, though I feel I owe her so much, she is also the only dr whose priority doesn't seem to be money! You are an angel Dr Kowal! Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2011

Dr Kowal has been my physician for 13+ years. She is a diamond in the rough. Not only is she an excellent Dr. but she is one of the very few left who genuinely cares about her patients and not the dollars attached to it. She was voted by her peers on of the top 100 Drs. and if voted among her patients, there would be no doubt she would be number 1. While most Drs. put their faith in Lab tests and x-rays alone, Dr. Kowal listens to your problems allowing her to remain both objective and subjective at the same time. I feel so lucky and spoiled to have her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859526].votes_count ]]