Rate Dr. Anthony J. Geroulis

Dr. Anthony J. Geroulis's Ratings

Dr Anthony is a very nice professional doctor. I met him in January to do a nose job and a septoplasty. The operation was successful and the doctor and the stuff were very friendly.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Geroulis was able to accommodate my wishes for a particular style of nose. He was able to move up the surgery so my recovery would be completed in time for my wedding. The result is beyond my expectations and exactly what I wanted. The staff is wonderful and always punctual. I highly recommend him to those looking for facial cosmetic surgery.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2013 | flag

A while back I was diagnosed with a rather big lipoma in my left cheek, which grew more and more over time. Due to its location on my face, the proximity to the facial nerves and being worried about scarring I decided to look for a plastic surgeon. After seeing some doctors I was lucky to find Dr. Geroulis who proposed a non-traditional method of removing it and I am very happy I went for it. Dr Geroulis was able to minimise the scars of the excision to a scale that I am very content with; hardly noticeable by someone who did not know I had the procedure. The whole procedure was pain free. He is indeed a true artist and he really cares about the outcome of his work. I would recommend Dr. Geroulis as a plastic surgeon to anyone looking for an experienced and caring specialist in this fieldHis staff is very competent and accommodating, and the fact that he has his own surgical facility made me feel confortable, as in the hands of a true professional.

Submitted April 30, 2013 | flag

I am very pleased to have work done by Dr. Geroulis. He was very knowledgable and honest. I've had 2 surgeries done by him and am amazed with the results. Definitely worth every penny.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Anthony Geroulis was luckily my surgeon for my nasal surgery. I have had a few other experiences in surgery and this was by far the best because of Dr. Geroulis' ability to engage his patients and comfort them prior to operating. I am extremely satisfied with the results now that I have recovered and would recommend Dr. Geroulis to anyone looking

Submitted Feb. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Geroulis and his staff provide the very finest in care before, during and after procedures. I've had three procedures in the past 20 years (lower lids, liposculpture, removal of excess neck tissue) and am always amazed at the natural results he achieves, as well as the painlessness of his technique. He and his excellent staff provide everything I've ever expected - and more - and I intend to avail myself of his outstanding experience and expertise in the future. He is truly one of the best in his field. A mark of his professionalism is his advice when NOT to have a procedure if it isn't needed or will not provide what is being sought. His goal, as is his client's, is complete satisfaction and professional advice and services at all levels. I highly recommend him for any and all work being considered. Jim M.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag

I found Dr. Geroulis and the entirety of his staff warm, welcoming, understanding and knowledgeable. The office exudes an exceptional degree of professionalism and dedication to patients' personal well-being; not often experienced in today's medical environment. Each office visit has been a pleasure - and that's saying something since Dr. Geroulis did my forehead; upper and lower eyelids; facelift; and my neck. I am astounded at the speed of my recovery and the natural, refreshed appearance his talent, skill and expertise provided me: I have a new lease on life and it's due to the perfection of Dr. Geroulis' approach and the exceptional people with whom he works. I haven't all the words necessary to convey the positivity of my experience. Dr. Geroulis is an artist and a medical doctor; the embodiment of talent and skill needed to produce such success. If you're thinking about any sort of facial surgery, look no farther.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Geroulis is very knowledgeable and professional. His staff is courteous and compassionate. His surgical facility is state of the art. My experience could not have been better.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2012 | flag

Excellent plastic surgeon who achieves very natural results - highly recommended by me

Submitted Aug. 6, 2012 | flag

I had blepharoplasty and otoplasty procedures with Dr. Geroulis and am very satisfied with the results. I was well informed on both procedures and the pre and post surgery care were excellent.

Submitted June 30, 2012 | flag