Dr. Scott Cameron

Rate Dr. Scott Cameron

Dr. Scott Cameron's Ratings

I had been a patient at this clinic for 20 years and had several good female doctors but each left after only a few years. I ended up with Dr. Cameron and had the same experience as everyone has pointed out. At the end, he was treating me for depression and anxiety and I was in a bad way. At my last appointment he told me that I should look for a new physician and clinic. Fortunately, I made it through a very dark time but I can't help but wonder what could have happened, had I been a tad more vulnerable. Lastly, on a few occasions I overheard the male doctors bad mouthing patients. This includes the previously referred to Dr. who is considered good but is not taking new patients.

Submitted July 2, 2013 | flag

I also had a lot of different Doctors in this office, Dr. Cameron being the last one. He was fine and did not rush me out as all the others have said and I found him to be friendly and very informative.

Submitted June 3, 2010 | flag

and he is worth nothing!stay away for your health. I went into his office with tears and pain an dhe told me he had only 5 minutes to spend with me..wrote off a prescription..he is dangerous..V. Dole

Submitted April 22, 2010 | flag

This man does not deserve to be called "Doctor". My daughter (at the time 17 yrs old), who suffered from depression and was looking for help, saw this guy who, without even a hello, said: "lets hurry this up, I've only got 15 minutes! My wife had blood work done to check cholestorol levels and when she asked for the "numbers" he replied: "we don't DO numbers". He actually would not provide her with her cholestorol readings. Seems like this sad excuse for a doctor is interested in only one thing- money. He processes patients as quickly as possible (1 every 15 minutes) because he is paid by the patient by OHIP. I implore anyone that might consider seeing this man- out of desperation due to the aborhent condition of the Ontario health care situation- to, in the words of Pink Floyd- "Run Like Hell"!

Submitted Sept. 29, 2009 | flag

I have been going to this clinic since 1986. I saw Dr. Saunders-Reuvers who left, then another female Dr. who left, then Dr. Liew who left and then I was stuck with a male Dr. who makes me feel embarrassed to talk. He does not care and is very cold. He doesn't say hi, how are you? but instead he says we're running late and I have to stay on schedule...you feel rushed, you forget things to ask, he pushes you out the door, this is pathetic. We were told he was a good doctor but he is not. He needs to check his little mini computer thing on his belt every time we ask a question. He doesn't want to talk, he just wants to do what has to be done. When I asked about menopause, all he could say was that: "It will "...very informative. He's useless. We need female doctors who can provide advice and doctors who care.

Submitted April 18, 2009 | flag

I'm afraid I feel the same as many others. He doesn't want to discuss any matters with you and tells you to priorize your questions as he has only 15 minutes and he holds you to the 15 minutes. Since it's difficult to get an appointment you want to discuss your concerns. I'm not happy with him, however, where do you find a doctor who actually cares. Certainly not at the Orleans Medical Centre. The office has gone down hill drastically regarding care. All the good doctors have left that centre.

Submitted April 1, 2009 | flag

Well this is interesting to see. I was diagnosed with diabetes this Fall and he made no other remarks than to fill 2 prescriptions. This clinic has really gone down the tubes over the 25 years that I have been going there. The only doctor that makes sense is obviously not taking new patients. Dr. Cameron is really not up to speed with anything! When your time is up, he gets up and starts to leave! I had a further appointment regarding my diabetes and really put an effort in losing weight and I had to force him to weigh me - I had lost a lot of weight but was not even ecouraging!!! Oh well! Welcome to Ontario - no good doctors left And - to boot - that whole office is less than professional - I don't know who monitors this!

Submitted Jan. 14, 2009 | flag

Doesn't know what he is doing and is too proud to ask for help.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2008 | flag

as a registered nurse it's the worse experience i've ever had. He times your appointments for 15 minutes and if the time is up he cuts you off even if he's the one asking a question. He is not up to date on any medical knowledge. As an army doctor he's had no experience treating anyone but males age 18-55. He should not be in a family practice. He is confused and unorganized. He has kept we waiting under a paper sheet for a pap smear for over 15 minutes when he asked me to change and said he's be right back. He goes next door and does another appoinments. Then comes back in does my pap and says my time is up. Come back next Friday to renue your prescriptions. I have to tell him what blood work to order. He has no idea that metformin has anything to do with the liver???? That was first year nursing. The staff are down right scary. No personality found anywhere in that office. Your better off at a walk in clinic. It's better to have no doctor then him. You leave there feeling dehumanized

Submitted Sept. 1, 2008 | flag

I usually don't say anything negative about people, but Dr. Cameron was very impersonable and rude. I will never return to see him again, and also would not recommend him as a family doctor. He needs to retire so he won't discourage and frustrate other people. Short visits with little to no information and interaction with the patient. He did nothing to help us, only left us confused and wondering why we ever booked an appointment with him.

Submitted May 10, 2008 | flag