Rate Dr. Jessica L. Greenberg

Dr. Jessica L. Greenberg's Ratings

excellent staff! Dr.Greenberg is great at what she does and I recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014 | flag

I could not be happier with my experience at the office. It is a very modern and beautiful office, with lovely people to match. Truly the nicest staff I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with at a doctor's office. We were seen within minutes of sitting down, and Dr Greenberg got right to work. She was extremely knowledgeable and precise as she explained the plan for my daughter as she gets older, expanders, spacers, etc. I left the office feeling in complete control, knowing exactly what needed to be done. The thing that I liked the most about the office was, that when we were driving home, my daughter told me how she really liked Dr. Greenberg and the people at the office. That was all I needed to hear! Keep up the great work.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

Glad I listened to all the reviews and went to Dr. Greenberg. She makes you feel so welcome and is very thorough with you. And everyone working there always seems so happy. Couldn't be more satisfied. Looking forward to getting Invisalign.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Greenberg is amazing! My son Alex had a palate expander and braces and the whole experience was great! She is excellent with the patients and I was always able to get an appointment. My son liked going to the office visits. I would definitely recommend Dr. Greenberg. The staff is also great! - Janine Berg

Submitted July 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Greenberg is the most generous and kind person I have ever know. She and her staff are very friendly and professional. She always welcomes you with a smile. I met her through a program call; Smiles Changes Lives for Children. My daughter needed braces and I was assigned to her. I could not have gotten a nicer person. She treats her patients with respect and she is very patient. If you need braces and do not have insurance; she will arrange with you how to pay her. I have been recommending patients to her.

Submitted May 1, 2013 | flag

Excellent service and excellent doctor, and No waiting time with appointments

Submitted April 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Greenberg is treating our daughter Patricia with her braces. Our daughter is very happy with the job done so far. It is almost time for them to come out and she is very happy. All staff is very professional and they are always smiling. We do not have any complaints. All our visits have being pleasant.

Submitted April 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Greenberg couldn't be nicer. She is amazing with the children and even put braces on my husband. She is always on time and her offices calls for reminder appointments. My family couldn't be more pleased with her services.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Greenberg took care of my daughter's teeth and palate expander. I had Invisalign from elsewhere which didn't really "take" and she fixed the problem easily. I am so happy to have chosen her office for both myself and my daughter. In fact, we have postponed a move for over a year specifically so that my daughter can complete her braces with Dr. Greenberg. She's great. Her office is efficient, clean, and timely, with friendly and helpful staff.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2013 | flag

My insurance covered my adult braces and recommended me to dr greenberg. I couldnt be a more satisfied customer. Her office is state of the art, staff always gentle and patient. I never feel rushed out of the office they always make me feel comfortable and take the time to answer all questions and give full explanations of the procedures as they are being done. The dr is very young and free spirited and clearly loves this proffesion and great at it. I am always seen at the time of my appointment which is another bonus.

Submitted July 6, 2012 | flag