Rate Dr. Raymond Dong

Dr. Raymond Dong's Ratings

He is my man, knowledgeable, kind,good listener, experienced.Not just an 8 hour man, but goes way beond the quick fix.Thank God we have him.

Submitted March 8, 2014 | flag

I was stunned at the state of his entire office,piles and piles of papers everywhere, boxes,3or 4 fish tanks with fish swimming in complete green water, even the examining room was piled high with papers and boxes, it appears to be a hoarding issue to me, a safety and fire hazard. I seen papers on the floor from the year 2000. I like him as a doctor very much so, I don't get it. I was so shocked.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2013 | flag

I wonder why his office is such a mess. I didnot feel like I was visiting a doctor. I thought he was moving to a new office or just move in. Apparently, he is not...

Submitted Aug. 8, 2013 | flag

Good docter good understanding and explians thing and listen and responds to your question over look his office but who am I to make comment like that if you ask my assistant

Submitted April 24, 2013 | flag

DR.Dong,is very thorough, very knowledgeable, good listner, & caring thats why his patients are still alive and doing very well

Submitted Aug. 4, 2012 | flag

Terrific Cardiologist. Takes more than enough time to gather information for the best possible outcomes and treatment

Submitted Feb. 27, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient of dr dong for 3 years now and he has never rushed me out of his office. He is a very nice man and really cares about his patients. He is what you think a doctor is suppose to be. I would recommend him to anyone with a heart problem. He is one of the very best around.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2010 | flag

He takes the time to listen and makes sure every question is answered. He is not in rush as other doctors are ....great doc!

Submitted Jan. 7, 2010 | flag

Dr Dong is very thorough and truly cares for his patients. He also truly seems to love what he does,which make him very good.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2008 | flag

Very knowledgeable, respectful and listens well. Understands seniors well.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2008 | flag