Rate Dr. Raymond Dong

Dr. Raymond Dong's Ratings

He is my man, knowledgeable, kind,good listener, experienced.Not just an 8 hour man, but goes way beond the quick fix.Thank God we have him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

I was stunned at the state of his entire office,piles and piles of papers everywhere, boxes,3or 4 fish tanks with fish swimming in complete green water, even the examining room was piled high with papers and boxes, it appears to be a hoarding issue to me, a safety and fire hazard. I seen papers on the floor from the year 2000. I like him as a doctor very much so, I don't get it. I was so shocked.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2013

I wonder why his office is such a mess. I didnot feel like I was visiting a doctor. I thought he was moving to a new office or just move in. Apparently, he is not...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2013

Good docter good understanding and explians thing and listen and responds to your question over look his office but who am I to make comment like that if you ask my assistant

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

DR.Dong,is very thorough, very knowledgeable, good listner, & caring thats why his patients are still alive and doing very well

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2012

Terrific Cardiologist. Takes more than enough time to gather information for the best possible outcomes and treatment

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2012

I have been a patient of dr dong for 3 years now and he has never rushed me out of his office. He is a very nice man and really cares about his patients. He is what you think a doctor is suppose to be. I would recommend him to anyone with a heart problem. He is one of the very best around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2010

He takes the time to listen and makes sure every question is answered. He is not in rush as other doctors are ....great doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2010

Dr Dong is very thorough and truly cares for his patients. He also truly seems to love what he does,which make him very good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2008

Very knowledgeable, respectful and listens well. Understands seniors well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862549].votes_count ]]