Dr. Andrew T. Jaffe

Foreign Lang: Spanish

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Andrew T. Jaffe has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

12/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6
RID: 5353876
17/04/14 5 5 5 5 I really liked Dr. Jaffe. He has a very pleasant bedside manner. He removed cancer from my nose and did a very skilled job. 5 months later it is barely noticeable.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Andrew" to "Andrew T."
RID: 2842885
07/09/13 4 3 3 4 I had no idea that the recovery would be 3 weeks and had an important lifetime event that was affected. No one explained that to me at any point. Although I was the 7th out of 18 patients I was the very last one there. No one bothered to come to the waiting room for 2 hours to let me know if I needed more surgery or what was happening as I watched everyone else leave. When I did go back I was told they saved the most complicated for last which made me feel very anxious. The back waiting room was very uncomfortable and small. I felt like a sardine and went out to the large waiting room where I felt uncomfortable with everyone staring at my bandages. With such a nice building, a larger surgery waiting room should be a priority. I had never met Dr. Jaffe until that morning and only saw him very quickly with the 2 scrapings, maybe a total of 10 minutes.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2835852
04/09/13 5 5 5 5 I think Dr Jaffe and staff are excellent. I have been gong there for seven or eight years and I've been happy with the overall performance the whole time. They can handle anything for a standard appointment for a shin check to complicated procedures. I highly recommend them.
Insurance: Humana
RID: 997789
28/09/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Jaffe was thorough, professional, caring, and responsive regarding my surgery for a skin cancer.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 897192
26/05/09 5 5 5 5 I found Dr. Jaffe very professional, yet also gave the very relaxed setting for me. Did not talk to me as tho I was 'subject 12' of the day...referred to me by name and was very detailed when explaining to me about what procedures needed to be done. Overall, I would see Dr. Jaffe again.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield