Rate Dr. Andrew T. Jaffe

Dr. Andrew T. Jaffe's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649468].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I felt like I was in an assembly line. People just kept coming in and out with bandages. I was placed in a room, nothing was really explained to me, he cut then was gone. When it was finally time to have stitches put in some body else came in and did it. I was told it would be a plastic surgeon but it was a PA.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I really liked Dr. Jaffe. He has a very pleasant bedside manner. He removed cancer from my nose and did a very skilled job. 5 months later it is barely noticeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2429860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

I had no idea that the recovery would be 3 weeks and had an important lifetime event that was affected. No one explained that to me at any point. Although I was the 7th out of 18 patients I was the very last one there. No one bothered to come to the waiting room for 2 hours to let me know if I needed more surgery or what was happening as I watched everyone else leave. When I did go back I was told they saved the most complicated for last which made me feel very anxious. The back waiting room was very uncomfortable and small. I felt like a sardine and went out to the large waiting room where I felt uncomfortable with everyone staring at my bandages. With such a nice building, a larger surgery waiting room should be a priority. I had never met Dr. Jaffe until that morning and only saw him very quickly with the 2 scrapings, maybe a total of 10 minutes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2013

I think Dr Jaffe and staff are excellent. I have been gong there for seven or eight years and I've been happy with the overall performance the whole time. They can handle anything for a standard appointment for a shin check to complicated procedures. I highly recommend them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2013

Dr. Jaffe was thorough, professional, caring, and responsive regarding my surgery for a skin cancer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2009

I found Dr. Jaffe very professional, yet also gave the very relaxed setting for me. Did not talk to me as tho I was 'subject 12' of the day...referred to me by name and was very detailed when explaining to me about what procedures needed to be done. Overall, I would see Dr. Jaffe again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][862627].votes_count ]]