Rate Dr. Roslyn B. Weingarten

Dr. Roslyn B. Weingarten's Ratings

Dr. Weingarden should be lead to the gallows, she is like every other doctor in this valley except for the few real ones, she only helps the ones she knows, and if you don't know her or you had a bad experience with one of her cohorts she will treat you like you don't exist. She lied to me and my family. This story gets so old in Pahrump with doctors, if you are truly injured bad, I mean an orthopedic nightmare that was caused by somebody else, you should receive the help you need from any doctor. Doctor's have gotten away from being compassianate, caring, willing ro listen people, to stuck up, I'm scared of my reputation idiots. Weingarden was recommended to me RECOMENDED! She didn't like my haircut I guess. This town has a problem with something called judging, you can throw Mohajer, Campton, and Stacey in with Weingarden too.

Submitted July 8, 2013 | flag

Tis was the worst doctor i have ever been to. I had the worst experience at her office. Her personal nurse amber thought she the octor and barely knew how to take a patients temperature, let alone anything else. As far as Dr. Weingarten, she needs to have her lisence REVOKED! She gave me all the wrong medication. I ended up in a hospital for about a month over it.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2012 | flag

This was the worst Physician i havevever came in contact wih, I honestly do now see how she made it out of med school. She is rude to her patients, no personality at all!

Submitted July 31, 2011 | flag

Submitted July 7, 2011 | flag

Submitted June 10, 2011 | flag

This Lady is outstanding!!!! Very thorough, Knows her business, Misses nothing. Knows when to call in a specialest. Her office seems to be slow and over books.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2010 | flag

Dr weingarden is the best doctor I have come across in my 28 years. She treats me like an equal and has stepped in and helped me manage my health issues. She is not only a great dr but a wonderful human being. I have back issues and my hands were going numb and she really worked on getting to the root of the problem while making me as functional as possible. She is kind and compassionate and is worth every penny I pay and every minute I wait. I would highly recommend her.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2010 | flag

Very thorough and considerate. Talks about your problem and gives alternatives

Submitted April 6, 2010 | flag

this a excellent dr always on time and always has helped me in any situation but the girls at the desk are awefull they are the worst i have ever seen need to clean house here and get some girls that are more experienced for this i am finding another dr too many problems with the staff

Submitted Feb. 13, 2010 | flag

I love Dr. Weingarten. She's to the point & will tell you like it is. You can usually get in within a few days if not the same day if your really sick. My family has been seeing her since she's been in Pahrump.

Submitted May 13, 2009 | flag