Rate Dr. Bernita C. Taylor

Dr. Bernita C. Taylor's Ratings

Always helpful...takes the time to listen..very caring and understanding

Submitted Jan. 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Taylor is by far the best general doctor I have been with. She always takes the time to do all the routine check ups, as well as answers all questions, and asks about previous problems/illnesses you have had. She is very personable and genuine.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2010 | flag

Dr. Taylor is the Z best Dr in the world. She is very decisive with your care and follow-up. Dr. Taylor takes the time to listen to your concerns, even though they may sound more physcological than medical. If you need a Primary Care Dr, she is the one you should choose. Dr. Taylor please don't ever retire because I can't conceive of anyone else taking care of me. Thanks for everything :)

Submitted Sept. 3, 2006 | flag

I LOVE Dr. Taylor. I have had bad luck when it comes to primary care doctors, but I lucked up with Dr. Taylor. She is a gem. I had my boyfriend, mom and dad switch to her care. She is the most knowledgable doctor I have found. She is caring and sensative and takes her time with you. She always answers all questions and will call you back if you need to talk to her in a timely manner. She is the best

Submitted Jan. 12, 2006 | flag

Dr. Taylor is very a very caring, concerned doctor. She takes the time to follow up with you and she will call you back in a timely manner after hours.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2005 | flag

This is the best Doctor I have ever had in all my 30 years on this earth. Very caring and always concerned with how you are doing.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2005 | flag

I like a doctor who talks to me like a person.

Submitted April 21, 2004 | flag

I like her a lot. She is funny and entertaining

Submitted April 1, 2004 | flag

Dr. Taylor is a true professional

Submitted March 18, 2004 | flag