Dr. Roger Rampling

Rate Dr. Roger Rampling

Dr. Roger Rampling's Ratings

I have an inherited metabolic disorder that took the medical profession over 10 years to finally diagnose. By the time that I met Dr.Rampling I was bedridden and in constant pain. Any of the many specialists that I saw before Dr. Rampling would only discuss the specific organ that they treated and not how that organ's disfunction and the prescribed medications were affecting any other organ or system. I acquired multiple diseases on this long journey, lupus, autoimmune liver disease, type 2 diabetes and nonalcoholic liver disease. Some were misdiagnoses , some were diseases that could have been avoided if my disorder had been diagnosed and treated in a timely fashion. Dr.Rampling was the first doctor who spent more than 15 minutes with me, was willing to treat all my organs and systems, was willing to listen to and consider any information that I wanted to present and was not only willing, but actually enthusiastic to learn about my disorder in order to facilitate my recovery. Dr. Rampling is leading a life of significance and is a true hero. The other doctors who are moving patients through their offices with a cattle prod should be ashamed. Their cavalier attitude towards my life is not only unprofessional but actually dangerous since my disorder is fatal if left untreated.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2014 | flag

Caring, concerned and professional. Has great knowledge and is always learning more. If baffled will do more research to see what he can find out. Has helped me the most of any doctor with a condition I have had for about 30 years. We are still working on it, but he hasn't given up me. Gives me hope for a better future.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2014 | flag

I have to agree with everyone who have rated Dr. Rampling. He is a very caring individual, and very very knowledgeable in many areas! I have my life back, with joy and excitement for each new day! I feel better now I am 60 than when I was in my 30tys raising my 7 children. I wish that I could of seen him then, when I had no energy after 4 in the afternoon and never slept at night even when there was no stress! I was told 15 years ago that it was my age, how I felt, and there really wasn't anything to help me. I wanted to crawl in a hole and stay there! All I needed was hormones, and vitamens including Vita D for the conditions that I was experiencing! Please mainstream Docters listen and learn from this great man. He has the answers for many of womens hormonal and aging problems. I wish that there truly was a way to sent wonderful blessings to this wonderful Docter. Thank you Dr. Rampling from the bottem of my heart!

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

Everything said by the others, I would agree!!! Dr Rampling is sooo caring, intelligent and willing to think outside the box when it comes to finding solutions to one's problem. I think he is the best doctor I have ever had. The issue I was dealing with was a problem for years and with all other doctors having little or no answer. Dr. Rampling is constantly researching and it didn't take long before he had the answer to the problem. He is simply the best!!!

Submitted May 21, 2014 | flag

Very rare to experience a medical doctor with such passion, wisdom, respect and knowledge. Truly educated in a holistic modality which is years ahead of our contemporary traditional medicine. Congratulations Dr Ramplng, may you be the leader and model that the medical community has been sorely lacking.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2013 | flag

he has been a great help and uses a lot of natural methods. I am feeling great and enjoying life.

Submitted July 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Rampling listens with great care to his patients. For me, that resulted in a diagnosis that has truly changed my life. The amount of time dedicated to my initial consultation was unlike anything I have ever experienced in my lifetime. I finally feel I have someone really interested in helping me to achieve optimal health. Thanks to Dr. Rampling and his attentive staff! I wish other Doctors would model thier practices more like this.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr Rampling is a great doctor who is so knowledgeable. The reason that he is rarely on schedule for his appoitnments is that he spends agreat deal of time with each patient---he cares and it shows.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2012 | flag

Finally - got the help I needed to reclaim my life. My energy is coming back, my smiles and laughter are back. He is very respectful at all times. He has a wholistic approach, using a combination of hormone therapy and mineral/vitamin therapy. I have recommended him to friends who are have evidence of hormonal imbalance. It can take a long time to see him from the time your doctor makes the referral (it took me almost a year and a half) - but - it was well worth the wait. Don't expect that he will be ready to see you right at your appointment time. My experience - the wait can be anywhere from 1 - 1.5 hours. But, I don't mind, he's not late because of disrespect, he's late because he needed to spend extra time with a patient. I like that in a doctor. He doesn't rush you out the door.

Submitted April 5, 2012 | flag

AWESOME DR.THERE ID USUALLY A WAIT BUT I JUST THINK IT IS BECAUSE HE IS SO GOOD AND SPENDS THE TIME THAT EACH INDIVIDUAL NEEDS. I REALLY LIKE HIM AND LIKE THAT HE LIKES TO DEAL WITH MORE NATURAL PRODUCTS AND IS A DR THAT HAS STUDIED MORE ON THINGS THAT HE HAS FELT IMPORTANT INSTEAD OF JUST GOING WITH THE EVERYDAY FLOW THAT MANY DRS GET STUCK IN.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2012 | flag