Dr. Roger Rampling

Dr. Roger Rampling

Rate Dr. Roger Rampling

Dr. Roger Rampling's Ratings

I have to agree with everyone who have rated Dr. Rampling. He is a very caring individual, and very very knowledgeable in many areas! I have my life back, with joy and excitement for each new day! I feel better now I am 60 than when I was in my 30tys raising my 7 children. I wish that I could of seen him then, when I had no energy after 4 in the afternoon and never slept at night even when there was no stress! I was told 15 years ago that it was my age, how I felt, and there really wasn't anything to help me. I wanted to crawl in a hole and stay there! All I needed was hormones, and vitamens including Vita D for the conditions that I was experiencing! Please mainstream Docters listen and learn from this great man. He has the answers for many of womens hormonal and aging problems. I wish that there truly was a way to sent wonderful blessings to this wonderful Docter. Thank you Dr. Rampling from the bottem of my heart!

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

Everything said by the others, I would agree!!! Dr Rampling is sooo caring, intelligent and willing to think outside the box when it comes to finding solutions to one's problem. I think he is the best doctor I have ever had. The issue I was dealing with was a problem for years and with all other doctors having little or no answer. Dr. Rampling is constantly researching and it didn't take long before he had the answer to the problem. He is simply the best!!!

Submitted May 21, 2014 | flag

Very rare to experience a medical doctor with such passion, wisdom, respect and knowledge. Truly educated in a holistic modality which is years ahead of our contemporary traditional medicine. Congratulations Dr Ramplng, may you be the leader and model that the medical community has been sorely lacking.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2013 | flag

he has been a great help and uses a lot of natural methods. I am feeling great and enjoying life.

Submitted July 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Rampling listens with great care to his patients. For me, that resulted in a diagnosis that has truly changed my life. The amount of time dedicated to my initial consultation was unlike anything I have ever experienced in my lifetime. I finally feel I have someone really interested in helping me to achieve optimal health. Thanks to Dr. Rampling and his attentive staff! I wish other Doctors would model thier practices more like this.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr Rampling is a great doctor who is so knowledgeable. The reason that he is rarely on schedule for his appoitnments is that he spends agreat deal of time with each patient---he cares and it shows.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2012 | flag

Finally - got the help I needed to reclaim my life. My energy is coming back, my smiles and laughter are back. He is very respectful at all times. He has a wholistic approach, using a combination of hormone therapy and mineral/vitamin therapy. I have recommended him to friends who are have evidence of hormonal imbalance. It can take a long time to see him from the time your doctor makes the referral (it took me almost a year and a half) - but - it was well worth the wait. Don't expect that he will be ready to see you right at your appointment time. My experience - the wait can be anywhere from 1 - 1.5 hours. But, I don't mind, he's not late because of disrespect, he's late because he needed to spend extra time with a patient. I like that in a doctor. He doesn't rush you out the door.

Submitted April 5, 2012 | flag

AWESOME DR.THERE ID USUALLY A WAIT BUT I JUST THINK IT IS BECAUSE HE IS SO GOOD AND SPENDS THE TIME THAT EACH INDIVIDUAL NEEDS. I REALLY LIKE HIM AND LIKE THAT HE LIKES TO DEAL WITH MORE NATURAL PRODUCTS AND IS A DR THAT HAS STUDIED MORE ON THINGS THAT HE HAS FELT IMPORTANT INSTEAD OF JUST GOING WITH THE EVERYDAY FLOW THAT MANY DRS GET STUCK IN.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr Rampling for about 6 years. He has literally saved my life. He is so current with medical and has always tried to treat with natural vitamins and minerals as well as bioidentical hormones. I am indebted to Dr Rampling -- thank you thank you thank you

Submitted June 2, 2011 | flag

Dr. Rampling has been very helpful and shows genuine concern and interest.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2011 | flag