Dr. Alison M. Dowse

Grad. Year: 1978

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 01/06/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Alison M. Dowse has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 856578
08/04/09 5 5 5 5 She's the best!!! I had her for 20 years until I moved out of the area and I am still looking for a Dr. like her. Her diagnosis was always spot on. She listens and is kind.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 525075
27/02/08 5 5 5 4 She's been my primary physician for 1bout 10 years. She always spends as much time with me as I need. She is responsive via phone and via Camino Medical Group's proprietary email system. I like her a lot but have to rate her less than perfect because I had a couple of medical issues last year she couldn't help me solve.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $40
RID: 476669
04/01/08 5 5 5 5 Listens well, works well with you, open to ideas. Very knowledgable. I've been with her for many years and have been very happy.
Insurance: Pacificare
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 12751
24/09/05 5 5 5 Excellent follow-up. Kind. Explains things well. Has never made me feel stupid.Listens carefully. Qualities important to me after. I'm a retired nurse and have meet some ego loving jerks in the past.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield