Rate Dr. Kenneth A. Jansson

Dr. Kenneth A. Jansson's Ratings

The staff is excellent. Mai is amazing and seems to really care about the patients, she is willing to spend as much time as needed explaining things to you and answering questions and makes you feel comfortable. Dr. Jansson is a great surgeon, but he really sucks when it comes to a bedside manner. He made us feel like he doesn't really care about his patients and how they are feeling.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

Had a terrible experience. Dr. Jansson didn't take much time with us. I was dealing with pretty serious knee pain. He was dismissive and didn't show any real concern. went to another doc and found out that I had torn meniscus.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

I was very happy with the services provided at the Dr office and the surgery center all of the staff are very helpful and genuine. Mai(Dr Janssons's PA) is an awesome, she is kind, courteous and just an overal genuine warm person. Mai thank you for all you have done!
The only one thing I wished is that the appts were not so rushed and more time taken to explain and more hands on instead of just like at the site and saying it ok. I know that this is a very busy office but there are time when I have waited 30 min to be seen. i would reccommend this Dr Janssson. Thank you for all you have done for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Top notch in every respect, have already referred several friends and a family member.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

I have had a great result. I was walking without crutches (briefly) the day after surgery and now two weeks later have excellent movement and no pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][871981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

The Staff was very courteous and helpful during our experience with Dr. Jansson. Mai (the PA) went above and beyond to make sure Austin was taken care of. I would definitely reccomend Dr. Jansson to take care of your needs

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][871980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2011

Overall good experience. Wait time was a little long last time but not too bad.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][871979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2011

I have had one other ACL reconstruction by a doctor in Parsons, KS. Dr. Jansson performed my second surgery and by week 3 I was feeling better and more stable than the 1st surgery after 6 months. He is very knowledgable and let me know he wasn't satisfied until I was satisfied. He kept me updated, showed me exactly what he was going to do, gave me pictures of exactly what he did during surgery and a video, he was very concerned about my feelings and how I was doing. I wasn't just a number or a paycheck I mattered to him which is more than I can say for the doctor in Parsons. I am more than satisfied with his work and his bed side manner. I would recommend him to anyone that is having trouble from a previous surgery or if they are looking for a great doctor to perform their first surgery he is one of the best if not the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][871978].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Excellent surgeon and great staff. Long wait in exam room, but worth the wait. I highly recommend Dr. Jansson.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][871977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2011

was refered to this doctor thru work comp, would recommend this man or any of his associates with out any delay. if there were questions, i got answers. sometimes they were so busy it seemed like i had to wait to see the doctor, some times, but not all the time. His staff went out of there way to help with what ever I needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][871976].votes_count ]]