Rate Dr. Kenneth A. Jansson

Dr. Kenneth A. Jansson's Ratings

Top notch in every respect, have already referred several friends and a family member.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

I have had a great result. I was walking without crutches (briefly) the day after surgery and now two weeks later have excellent movement and no pain.

Submitted June 15, 2012 | flag

The Staff was very courteous and helpful during our experience with Dr. Jansson. Mai (the PA) went above and beyond to make sure Austin was taken care of. I would definitely reccomend Dr. Jansson to take care of your needs

Submitted Nov. 18, 2011 | flag

Overall good experience. Wait time was a little long last time but not too bad.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2011 | flag

I have had one other ACL reconstruction by a doctor in Parsons, KS. Dr. Jansson performed my second surgery and by week 3 I was feeling better and more stable than the 1st surgery after 6 months. He is very knowledgable and let me know he wasn't satisfied until I was satisfied. He kept me updated, showed me exactly what he was going to do, gave me pictures of exactly what he did during surgery and a video, he was very concerned about my feelings and how I was doing. I wasn't just a number or a paycheck I mattered to him which is more than I can say for the doctor in Parsons. I am more than satisfied with his work and his bed side manner. I would recommend him to anyone that is having trouble from a previous surgery or if they are looking for a great doctor to perform their first surgery he is one of the best if not the best!

Submitted March 17, 2011 | flag

Excellent surgeon and great staff. Long wait in exam room, but worth the wait. I highly recommend Dr. Jansson.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2011 | flag

was refered to this doctor thru work comp, would recommend this man or any of his associates with out any delay. if there were questions, i got answers. sometimes they were so busy it seemed like i had to wait to see the doctor, some times, but not all the time. His staff went out of there way to help with what ever I needed.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2010 | flag

I have had two surgeries with Dr. Jannson. And he is by far the best. He really cares(and his staff) on the best care and recovery that you need

Submitted Nov. 18, 2010 | flag

Did a beautiful job with my meniscectomy. Recovery going well- should be running again soon. (44 year old male). Thank you Dr. Jansson and team.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2010 | flag

Preferred Health Systems is our ins co, but it is not listed. Had to wait awhile for Dr Jansson, so punctuality did NOT receive a 5. I was VERY impressed with Jamie (I believe that was his name) who gave me a shot in the knee that did NOT hurt one bit (had rec'd 2 shots at my family dr's ofc and really thought I was gonna SCREAM!!)

Submitted Nov. 11, 2010 | flag