Rate Dr. Kenneth M. Testa

Dr. Kenneth M. Testa's Ratings

Words cannot express my emotions about Dr. Kenneth Testa's work. Not only he was caring and understanding throughout whole treatment, but he exceeded all my expectations when it came to results. His a true professional and amazing "artist" of a woman's body. If I would need to do more work I would only go to him. His staff is phenomenal and he is an Amazing person in and out. Very happy Patient, Irina K.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. Testa & his staff are very knowledgeable, caring & trusting. I've been to many Drs but I have NEVER received the extensive care, preciseness & service received in this office. Dr. Testa does what is right for you & is always available day or night regardless if it’s during business hrs. or after business hrs. I had surgery on my face and barely have any evidence to prove I did! Numerous doctors refused me and told me my scar would be on the "larger side" some doctors refused to help me because of the risk involved. However, Dr. Testa was very warm & understanding...explained the procedure in detail and assured a positive outcome if I followed his instructions..The result was PHENOMENAL...I highly recommend him! If someone claims to be dissatisfied with this doctor they must be dissatisfied with themselves.....He has hands of GOLD!!!!!!!!

Submitted Nov. 19, 2013 | flag

Went to Dr.Testa for my Breast Augmentation by recommendation of a friend. I must say that Dr.Testa has a great personality and his staff is very caring and kind. Great bedside manner. My complaint is that I feel as though he cares more about what HE would prefer his patients to look like rather than what the patient's preference is. I Felt as though I was reprimanded when explaining what size I would like to be, did not even care for me to show him pictures of the look that I would like to achieve, and made to feel embarrassed for expressing my opinion. Now having been to many different consultations with different doctors for a revision, I can clearly see that Dr.Testa didn't discuss the various shapes/textures/types of implants enough at all. Maybe if there was a more in-depth discussion about this and more info, I would not be spending even more money months later to have a revision with someone else due to unhappiness with both size AND shape. Should value patient's opinions more.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2013 | flag

From the first impression I got from the person answering the phone , I must say I was impressed. Fran, was welcoming and professional which made my phone call easier than expected. Aside from being a Registered Nurse myself, now I was the patient. After meeting Dr Testa, I must say he was totally thorough and professional and of course knowledgeable. He explained the procedure I wanted, an upper arm lift, and the results I would achieve. At one point I wasnt too sure about the end result and he immediately said to come back and we would go over the procedure again. At that point all my questions and concerns were answered and I was truly at ease with no question to go ahead with the surgery. Again the staff with which he works with are just as great as he is. Now one month post op I must say the results are BETTER than I expected. Now I recommend Dr Testa to all my peers at the hospital with full confidence that they will be just as satisfied as I am.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2013 | flag

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Testa and his staff, and not to mention the amazing results ! From the moment I walked into his office , I was overwhelmed with compassion and educated regards to the procedure that was going to take place. Dr Testa was my fourth and last consultation , before meeting with Dr Testa I was convinced not to have any work done , due to the lack of mannerism from the previous consultations , I am one happy guy I went for the fourth consultation with Dr testa! Great results constant follow up , compassion ..... Thank You ..... Jack Dolan

Submitted Nov. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr Testa is amazing. Our two year old has a medical history that left him excessively afraid of doctors making typical visits nearly impossible. Dr Testa took the time to reassure and calm him. He built a trust with our son that we never thought was possible, let alone during a traumatic event that required stitches on his face. Not only did our son calm and allow Dr Testa to stitch him (to perfection), but he gave him a hug and kiss when it was all over. His face looks perfect and more importantly Dr Testa gave him his first positive experience with a doctor. When we went for our follow up our son walked hand in hand with Dr. Testa into his office. He truly is an amazing doctor and person. He takes the time and genuinely cares....qualities that you just do not see often in the medical community today.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2013 | flag

I have had four surgeries done by Dr. Testa. I also have had Botox several times and my lips done. The results have been absolutely amazing. Dr. Testa is patient and attentive. He describes each stage of every procedure both in advance and as he is doing it. He is truly talented and incredibly knowledgable. His staff is friendly and helpful making for a completely comfortable atmosphere in his office. Dr. Testa is also trustworthy and honest - he has advised me not to have procedures that were not best for me, advised me to have less costly procedures to achieve the desired results and advised me to delay procedures to maximize results - he always puts the patients interests first even when it means he makes less money.

Submitted May 4, 2013 | flag

Three times is a charm. I had not one but two breast augmentations with horrible results. I was recommended by a friend of mine to go see Dr. Testa and I am so happy I did. Finally I have gained the confidence I was lacking. Dr. Testa did not recommend the removal of my implants but instead he suggested that with just adjusting one breast with a lift and to reduce the size of the aerola I would be satisfied. Well I am 2 weeks post op and look amazing. I am so happy with the results and I still have to heal. Dr. Testa has truly gifted hands and above all has compassion and is honest which is hard to come by these days.. Thank you Dr. Testa!

Submitted April 3, 2013 | flag

I found You!Dr. Tesste is a highly ethical and caring professional. He not only educated me on the the mini-face lift but made sure during the entire procedure that I was comfortable. The follow-up visits continue today with his constant evaluations and promises kept to tweek anything that did not meet his high standards.Each outcome is personal. Healing takes time and patience.He is sincere in his effort and in finding the best for YOU.I now find the same experience with his FAT Transfer Procedure.AM I GLAD THAT I FOUND DR.TESTE. His staff are compassionate angels. Need I say More?

Submitted March 19, 2013 | flag

I would like to start off by saying that Dr. Testa is an amazing surgeon with incredible talent. I recently had a breast lift done by Dr. Testa after having two children who were breast feed along with major weight loss. The results are fabulous and would highly recommend Dr. Testa for anyone who wants things done correctly the the first time. He is all about patient satisfaction and comfort and not about selling unnecessary procedures. He has golden hands and it shows in his work. His staff was extremely kind and supportive. Thank you Dr. Testa.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2013 | flag