Rate Dr. James H. French

Dr. James H. French's Ratings

The best of the best for Fairfax area plastic surgeon!!! Had great results with breast augmentation and had laser on wrinkles of eyes and mouth!! Love his staff and him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][872845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

Dr. French is amazing. He is so nice and has the best bed side manner. Dr. French made me feel so comfortable. He will let you come in for multiple consultations for no charge. The day of my surgery, I was really scared. Dr. French reassured me and made me feel relaxed. He even hand delivered my glasses to me in recovery! The staff is wonderful and attentive. The patient coordinator is very helpful, responsive to concerns, and organized. I had consults with 4 other plastic surgeons and Dr. French was absolutely the right choice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][872844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2012

Dr. French and his staff is AWESOME. Dr. French answered all my questions; he has the best bed side manner for a plastic surgeon. He made you feel like you were his only patient. My only complaint was calling his VA office and at times his nurses there did not call me back, so they always made me call his MD office; that was the only way I got a hold of a nurse, so I started going to the MD office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][872843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2009

First of all, Dr. French is a southern gentleman -he has a very warm and friendly personality. He did a breast reduction on my 20 year old daughter and did a wonderful job. In my opinion he is a very skilled surgeon, considering how well my daughter's breasts looked like after her surgery. She is very happy and it has changed her life for the good! No more large breasts that were causing her considerable neck/shoulder/back pain and also not being able to get bras/clothing to fit properly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][872842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2008

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. French and his staff. I had consultations with 5 other plastic surgeons, but I knew Dr. French was the one. I had a breast augmentation in May and they look completely natural! He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to answer all of your questions and make you feel at ease. His patient coordinator Sherry is awesome! She knows a lot and is able to answer many of your questions too. Also, many of his nurses have had procedures done and are very helpful in helping you out and telling you about how the procedure is. I will be back to see him if I plan on having anymore work done in the future!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][872841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2008

He's very personable for sure. He did my rhinoplasty several years ago and everytime I look at it, still, I wish I had gone somewhere else. I think he was in a hurry because it was the beginning of a holiday. Ugh. Guess that says a little about his priorities. A good personality doesn't make a good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][872840].votes_count ]]