Rate Dr. Alexander Covey

Dr. Alexander Covey's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Covey for eight years now. I am very pleased with the results of my multiple laser treatments. People think I am twenty years younger than my actual age! Dr. Covey is the consummate professional and his staff is wonderful ,skilled and accommodating. I can strongly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2776116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Covey and his staff have always been very professional. I've been a patient for several years and feel very satisfied with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I have been a long time patient of Dr. Covey. I have had many different procedures preformed by Dr. Covey and have been very pleased with the results. I would recommend Dr. Covey for all of the cosmetic procedures he offers. I have always been pleased with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2723781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

My experience was great . The staff is wonderful and Dr.Covey is amazing

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2715626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Dr. Covey and his staff are very patient and professional. They took the time and answered all of my questions. I am very pleased with his work that he did for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

My experience with Dr. Covey and his staff is always wonderful in every way!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2705433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Covey for help with various concerns for several years. Recently, I had health issues that caused severe weight loss and shallowing of facial tissue that wasn't being relieved by weight gain. The aftermath also resulted in the appearance of significant aging, lines and pronounced deepening of old scare tissue. Dr. Covey has done been using different methods to remove so much of the damage and as a positive side effect, much of the memories of how I achieved the scare tissue. Will I recommend him? You Bet! D. Terry

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Covey for 8+years and would not think of going anywhere else. I am always very happy with the results I have gotten & am always quick to refer friends and family to Dr. Covey. His fee's are more than reasonable for the results achieved. You will not be disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2607351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

I don't know where this negativity is coming from in regard to Dr. Coveys' expertise. A jerk? Was your visit to have a sit down with coffee and Danish or for a procedure? AND expensive? Get out more often and you will see Dr. Coveys' prices are more than reasonable. The man is NOT in this profession to lose money. His fees are within reason; even generous, and HIS TECHNIQUE IS SUPERB. A salesman? When I first met the Dr. ; it was years ago, it was for a consult. I wanted a procedure that he ADVISED AND TRUTHFULLY told me it wasn't something he could do. He REFERRED me to another surgeon. If that was "salesmanship", he should've been out out business YEARS AGO. I've seen other surgeons who promised the moon, only to be left with scarring and disappointment. AND A LOT OF MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN. DR. Covey has been nothing short of honest, understanding, knowledgeable and extremely professional in addressing my concerns and fears. He is truly a talented, kind, and extremely generous Dr. , Who deserves nothing but praise for his outstanding work. His staff is also really terrific as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587003].votes_count ]]