Rate Dr. Alexander Covey

Dr. Alexander Covey's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Covey for 8+years and would not think of going anywhere else. I am always very happy with the results I have gotten & am always quick to refer friends and family to Dr. Covey. His fee's are more than reasonable for the results achieved. You will not be disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Dr. Covey and his staff are very patient and professional. They took the time and answered all of my questions. I am very pleased with his work that he did for me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2607351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

I don't know where this negativity is coming from in regard to Dr. Coveys' expertise. A jerk? Was your visit to have a sit down with coffee and Danish or for a procedure? AND expensive? Get out more often and you will see Dr. Coveys' prices are more than reasonable. The man is NOT in this profession to lose money. His fees are within reason; even generous, and HIS TECHNIQUE IS SUPERB. A salesman? When I first met the Dr. ; it was years ago, it was for a consult. I wanted a procedure that he ADVISED AND TRUTHFULLY told me it wasn't something he could do. He REFERRED me to another surgeon. If that was "salesmanship", he should've been out out business YEARS AGO. I've seen other surgeons who promised the moon, only to be left with scarring and disappointment. AND A LOT OF MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN. DR. Covey has been nothing short of honest, understanding, knowledgeable and extremely professional in addressing my concerns and fears. He is truly a talented, kind, and extremely generous Dr. , Who deserves nothing but praise for his outstanding work. His staff is also really terrific as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Pretty much a jerk. Saw me for a total of 5 minutes and couldn't wait to get out of the room. I felt ignored and pushed to make a quick decision. Unimpressed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2578234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr. Covey has helped me look my best for over 15 years. I would never go anywhere else. I am always happy with the service I receive in his office, and more importantly, the results. Over the years I have had Fraxel Repair, Thermage, Botox and several different types of fillers. I know that when I see Dr. Covey I am getting the highest quality of care. He takes the time to sit down and map out a treatment plan that fits both my goals and my budget and is very up front about the results I can expect from any treatment. He even tells me if he thinks a treatment won’t work for me or if I don’t need it. I love that he gets to know his patients personally-he knows what I want and what I don’t want without me even having to tell him. Dr. Covey is the one to see if you are looking for the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Very expensive. Dr. C. is a SALESMAN, no doubt, loves to collect money for procedures he talks you into. He is also very stiff in personality and looks. I have very light cellulite, pretty smooth skin, slight dimpling he talked me into a cellulite treatment, cellulaze laser? I did NOT see any results, although he and his staff will tell you there is a great improvement by showing you the before pictures. Another treatment I had was Restylane, all I felt was a hard "linear bump" I again saw no improvement. I had lip injections done at the same time with the Resylane treatment, very painful and not visually noticeable, however, I felt two strange "bumps" inside of my upper lip. I do however, like the botox, but again very pricey. All I can say is "Caveat Emptor". One of the member of the staff used to be nice, she changed, hmmm why I wonder?

Would not recommend to anyone, sorry doc.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2538896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

I am so happy to have found Dr. Covey. He spent time asking me questions about what I wanted and then explained what he thought would be the best way for me to get the results I wanted. I definitely got the results plus. His staff is terrific!! I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2430586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Wow! What can I say?! I have been going to Dr.Covey for ALL of my cosmetic treatments for over 10 years, and wouldn't consider going anywhere else. I have had laser wrinkle reduction, Thermage, Botox, Microdermabrasion and Dermafrac treatments and with every visit I leave feeling better about myself. They have all contributed to keeping me looking naturally young. The treatments are quick and reasonably priced. I will continue referring all of my friends and family to Dr.Covey.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][872958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2014

I first came to Dr. Covey about 4 years ago when I was looking to fix the severe acne scarring on my face. After my first Fraxel the results were beyond expectation and since then I have had two more. With each one it has improved more and more. Now the scarring, that was once very deep and caused a lot of heartache for me, is virtually unnoticeable. Not only did Dr. Covey help improve my outer beauty, but fixed my inner beauty and restored the confidence in my appearance, which has changed my life. I am so thankful that I found Dr. Covey, not only was he professional, but honest and kind. His staff was amazing and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to improve upon their own appearance in a natural way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][872957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

What can I say, he's an ARTIST !!! I had seen a plastic surgeon asking if he could fill in the crease on my chin below my lips and he said he couldn't; well guess who did, and it looks great. I recently had my cheeks filled and I LOVE my mirror now!, they look natural but just fuller, not like a chipmonk. I've also had Fraxel, and Clear and Brilliant done. I'm hooked, i'll never have that flat cheek look again thanks to Dr. Covey. He's kind and personable.What can I say, I trust him with my face!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][872956].votes_count ]]