Rate Dr. Alexander Covey

Dr. Alexander Covey's Ratings

I am so happy to have found Dr. Covey. He spent time asking me questions about what I wanted and then explained what he thought would be the best way for me to get the results I wanted. I definitely got the results plus. His staff is terrific!! I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

Submitted May 14, 2014 | flag

Wow! What can I say?! I have been going to Dr.Covey for ALL of my cosmetic treatments for over 10 years, and wouldn't consider going anywhere else. I have had laser wrinkle reduction, Thermage, Botox, Microdermabrasion and Dermafrac treatments and with every visit I leave feeling better about myself. They have all contributed to keeping me looking naturally young. The treatments are quick and reasonably priced. I will continue referring all of my friends and family to Dr.Covey.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2014 | flag

I first came to Dr. Covey about 4 years ago when I was looking to fix the severe acne scarring on my face. After my first Fraxel the results were beyond expectation and since then I have had two more. With each one it has improved more and more. Now the scarring, that was once very deep and caused a lot of heartache for me, is virtually unnoticeable. Not only did Dr. Covey help improve my outer beauty, but fixed my inner beauty and restored the confidence in my appearance, which has changed my life. I am so thankful that I found Dr. Covey, not only was he professional, but honest and kind. His staff was amazing and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to improve upon their own appearance in a natural way.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2013 | flag

What can I say, he's an ARTIST !!! I had seen a plastic surgeon asking if he could fill in the crease on my chin below my lips and he said he couldn't; well guess who did, and it looks great. I recently had my cheeks filled and I LOVE my mirror now!, they look natural but just fuller, not like a chipmonk. I've also had Fraxel, and Clear and Brilliant done. I'm hooked, i'll never have that flat cheek look again thanks to Dr. Covey. He's kind and personable.What can I say, I trust him with my face!

Submitted Nov. 17, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Covey for many years and I think I look better now than when I first saw him. I agree that vanity is expensive, but if you want the best results for your dollar, I highly recommend Dr. Covey! He will take his time, listen to your concerns, and suggest the best and most cost effective treatment. I appreciate knowing up front what each procedure will cost, and I am thankful that Dr. Covey understands and respects that I do have a limited budget. I am also highly impressed with his office staff. The girls are friendly, polite, knowledgeable, and very concerned about your comfort before, during and after a procedure. The appointments are scheduled so you get in on time, and you are never rushed during your consultation. A follow-up call by one of the girls, and often by Dr. Covey himself assures that you are comfortable and happy with your results. I highly recommend Dr. Covey- you won't be disappointed!

Submitted Oct. 30, 2013 | flag

I saw Dr. Covey for Botox, lip filler and laser treatments. The cost was a little more than another quote I had received, but it was worth it and I knew that I was getting quality! In no way did I feel like I was in an office where the doctor was not well-trained---he was excellent at what he did! I love my results and was even more thrilled when friends noticed I looked better, but did not know I had treatments. It was my little secret! The office actually called me a few days later to make sure I was happy with my treatment---another added bonus. I will definitely return.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Covey's office staff seemed a bit robotic and somewhat unpersonable. For these reasons, I decided to look elsewhere and that's when I found Cosmetic Surgery of NY in Port Jeff. Their staff was extremely helpful, but the PRICE that they gave me was a HUGE difference! I had Thermage done and there was a $1200.00 difference. Also, Dr Covey's office told me to make my appt asap as they get booked pretty quickly...turns out, they have emailed, called, and mailed me NON stop to make my appt! I loved the work that Dr. Warm gave, he has an incredible amount of experience and is so professional and honest. The money I saved blew my mind...I totally recommend everyone to go to Cosmetic Surgery of NY, I am extemely pleased with their work and their price.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2013 | flag

Spent $8,000 over 5 yrs. Good Doctor. Definitely knows his stuff and always performs the newest procedures and offers all the new fillers, etc but has that cold, salesman like feel. He gets right to the cost of things. I understand it is important to get the money factor out of the way but it is almost pushy. And his prices are out of control. Way over priced. Things like Botox, Restylane, etc. are higher than the norm but close. However, his laser packages like Fraxel, Pulsed light, etc are very high. In fact he wanted $11,000 for Thermage on my inner arms. Seriously??? Licensed plastic surgeons with medi-spas charge less than Dr. Covey. Had inner arms done by highly rated, licensed plastic surgeon for $3000 with amazing results. That is an $8,000 difference. Wish he would reduce his prices a little since over all I think his technique and products are cutting edge.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Covey for the past few years. I originally went to see him after I lost a lot of weight and started complaining that my face looked gaunt and saggy. My experience at his office was wonderful. The staff was friendly and helpful and Dr. Covey spent a lot of time with me going over my treatment options. I had perlane put in my cheeks which really helped to restore volume to my face. I also decided to have radiesse injections to fill in some of the lines around my mouth. My results were natural and made me feel so much better about my appearance. I was so happy with the outcome I continue to see the doctor a few times a year for injections. Every time I have a treatment, Dr. Covey calls me himself the following day to check in on me. He is the only doctor I actually look forward to seeing. I am always very pleased with my results and the care I receive in Dr. Covey’s office. It really is a great experience. If you are looking for an excellent doctor, go see Dr. Covey

Submitted Sept. 3, 2013 | flag

I saw Dr. Covey hoping he could help me get rid of brown spots I developed on my face as a result of years of sun damage. After a very informative consultation, he recommended a series of IPL treatments for me. I am thrilled with my results! Not only did the brown spots improve, most of them disappeared completely. The treatments were quick and painless and I never had to wait long in the waiting room. Dr. Covey is the only doctor I have where I don't spend an hour waiting for my appointment. I was so happy with my IPL treatments I decided to have some unsightly veins on my face treated as well. They disappeared immediately; it was like magic! My friends and family have all commented on how good my skin looks. Thanks to Dr. Covey and his staff I feel (and look) great. Dr. Covey and East End Laser Care get my highest recommendation.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2013 | flag