Rate Dr. Alexander Covey

Dr. Alexander Covey's Ratings

I have been using Dr. Covey for many years. He has always done a great job and all procedures were successful. The staff and offices are excellent, as well as the professionalism. I strongly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2834592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I have been dealing with hyper-pigmentaion of the neck for many years now - and was tired of trying to cover it up with products that didn't last. I chose Dr. Covey, as he came highly recommended. From the beginning, he was very helpful, even to the point of advising me that this type of hyper-pigmentation is very hard to treat with a patient having light skin/light eyes. That being said, I went ahead with the laser treatments, and did very well. I am very pleased with the outcome, and would not hesitate to call on Dr. Covey for anything else. His staff (Jen and Stef) were nothing but polite and professional - great girls to have in the office! Thank you very much to all of you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2832779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Covey for eight years now. I am very pleased with the results of my multiple laser treatments. People think I am twenty years younger than my actual age! Dr. Covey is the consummate professional and his staff is wonderful ,skilled and accommodating. I can strongly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2776116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Covey and his staff have always been very professional. I've been a patient for several years and feel very satisfied with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I have been a long time patient of Dr. Covey. I have had many different procedures preformed by Dr. Covey and have been very pleased with the results. I would recommend Dr. Covey for all of the cosmetic procedures he offers. I have always been pleased with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2723781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

My experience was great . The staff is wonderful and Dr.Covey is amazing

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2715626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Dr. Covey and his staff are very patient and professional. They took the time and answered all of my questions. I am very pleased with his work that he did for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

My experience with Dr. Covey and his staff is always wonderful in every way!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2705433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Covey for help with various concerns for several years. Recently, I had health issues that caused severe weight loss and shallowing of facial tissue that wasn't being relieved by weight gain. The aftermath also resulted in the appearance of significant aging, lines and pronounced deepening of old scare tissue. Dr. Covey has done been using different methods to remove so much of the damage and as a positive side effect, much of the memories of how I achieved the scare tissue. Will I recommend him? You Bet! D. Terry

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Covey for 8+years and would not think of going anywhere else. I am always very happy with the results I have gotten & am always quick to refer friends and family to Dr. Covey. His fee's are more than reasonable for the results achieved. You will not be disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615060].votes_count ]]