Rate Dr. Francois Eid

Dr. Francois Eid's Ratings

The expert in his field, and with a positive and friendly attitude with his patients.

Submitted May 19, 2011 | flag

My experience with Dr Eid has been very positive.Dr Eid performed surgery to correct a poorly installed device that had been done by another urologist. He is very knowledgeable and a very pleasant person.I recommend him highly.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

Dr. Eid was professional, knowledgeable and helpful in what could have been an uncomfortable situation. I highly recommend Dr. Eid.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2007 | flag

I think it's a given you are going to have to wait awhile for a doctor in nyc. I'd rather wait for a highly qualified doctor than meet a perfectly punctual lesser MD. Dr Eid is highly knowledgeable, professional and sincerely kind. His staff is helpful and cheerful too.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2005 | flag

Dr. Eid is a very caring and kind doctor. Though you have to wait too long to see him, he's not as bad in that respect as many doctors.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2005 | flag