Dr. Roy B. Blumenstrauch

Rate Dr. Roy B. Blumenstrauch

Dr. Roy B. Blumenstrauch's Ratings

Dr. Blumenstrauch is amazing! He has wonderful bedside manner. He knows his stuff. I had a nice mole cut out of my head, and he was so gentle. My family has been going to Dr. Blumenstrauch for you years.

Submitted June 29, 2011 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. B for many years (maybe 20). He's excellent and very knowledgable; excellent people skills. I think he's a little over-booked much of the time (there's usually delays when I get to the office). I also think he's on the pricey side - but he does know his stuff! I do recommend him.

Submitted March 8, 2009 | flag

I went in to check for cancer spots on my skin. I was amazed at the swanky office and attributes - like Beverly Hills but in Torrance, CA. Free herbal teas and skin care samples in the waiting room. Staff very nice and good attitudes. The doctor popped his head in my exam room a few times to apologize for running late- how refreshing! And he even asked "could I get you tea or a beverage while you wait.. or a magazine?" So I had high hopes and appreciated this personal kindness from the doctor himself. But once my exam started- yes it was about 2 minutes long BUT I was prepared with MY LIST of things to go over. He was literally standing in an open doorway while I was still inquiring about my medical needs. So I guess the secret is NOT to let them leave you or you follow them- with HEY I AM PAYING FOR AT LEAST 15 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME.. and say it loud enough for his other paying customers in the waiting room here you. Overall- I am not sure if I trusted his immed

Submitted Aug. 12, 2008 | flag

Very skillful and has the best people skills in a doctor I have ever experienced.

Submitted May 21, 2008 | flag

Dr. B is wonderful, very caring and is an excellent dermatologist. I do dog & cat rescue and he treated me for mange/mites. He made me feel okay about it and gave me a few refills on my lotion (for the future), he also freezed this huge brown spot off my face, and cleared up a life long rash on my elbow. He's awesome!

Submitted April 9, 2007 | flag

Although I've only been to three or four dermatologists in my life, I do know when a doctor knows his stuff and when he's skilled at the minor surgeries I've had him do, and in these respects I hold Dr. Blumenstruach in the highest regard. The fact that he's also a very nice and caring person is a terrific bonus. I wish all the doctors I've had in my life were this good. The minor surgeries were a mole removal from my back during a routine exam, a pyogenic granuloma on the palm of my hand; a couple of things--a minor facial lesion and a small wart on my hand--required freezing; some doctors either under-do the freezing, or over-do it (which can cause scarring)--Dr. Blumenstrauch seems to always get it right on.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2006 | flag

Dr. B performed Mohs surgery on my nose to remove basal cell carcinoma. He is knowledgeable, a great surgeon and a very caring doctor.

Submitted May 28, 2006 | flag

Excellent doctor! Have been using him for many years. Everybody who I have recommended him to is extremely happy. Specializes in cancers of the skin.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2005 | flag