Dr. Stanley Tung

Rate Dr. Stanley Tung

Dr. Stanley Tung's Ratings

I will always have a fondness for Dr. Tung. I was only 31 when it was discovered I had a first-degree atrioventricular block. Dr. Tung explained what it meant, why it was a concern at my age and promptly scheduled an Intracardiac electrophysiology study. I was freaked out being so young, but Dr. Tung was great at walking me through and explaining everything, I got really great care from him.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2013 | flag

adequate bot no personality or response to you questions. Office is either poorly or inadequently staffed

Submitted April 16, 2013 | flag

I would not be here today if it was not for Dr. Tungs knowledge and delicate hands.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. Tung was unable to correct my AF, but he tries everything to cure me. Now he has referred me to another doctor for a second opinion. Very impressed. And, he does like to laugh if you give him the chance. I think his job is very stressful, and he just need a little teasing to get him going! I have been his patient for 10 years.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2012 | flag

I found Dr. Tung and his professional team to be friendly, dedicated and encouraging. He managed to alleviate all my fears and anxiety about the operation which I had to undergo, and which subsequently had an excellent outcome. I am most grateful for his knowledge and kindness. --Pashalina (Litsa) Coutakis.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2011 | flag

Went to him for a second opinion about having an ablation. He told me it was up to me to decide if I want to have it or not, so "bye, see ya, only come back if you decide to let me perform it".

Submitted Sept. 27, 2010 | flag

Dr. Tung inserted a pacemaker/defibrillator in my husband. He is a caring, dedicated doctor who treats you with respect. He takes the time to make sure you understand the procedure and all possible outcomes.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2009 | flag

I found that he did not have any personality. He did not introduce himself, nor was he friendly by any means.

Submitted June 5, 2009 | flag

I just had my ablation procedure on April 14/09. This problem was discovered in November 2008 and I met Dr. Tung in Feb/09 (supraventricular tachycardia?). I did not have to wait long for the EP Study and ablation procedure as medications were not working well - I was already maxed and still experiencing arrhythmia. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Tung and the other doctors and nurses at St. Paul's. I was very nervous, but they were all wonderful. I was in VERY good hands. They found the problem in my upper right chamber and the ablation worked. I'm totally fine...no more constant tachycardia and no nasty medicine for me! I can now enjoy my 3 year old twins without worrying about going into the funky rhythym!! I am so happy with every step of my journey. I am grateful to Dr. Tung and the work they do. He was INSIDE my heart and I was walking out just two hours later - totally fine. AMAZING!

Submitted April 17, 2009 | flag

Dr. Tung performed an ablation on my heart. He scheduled the procedure in a timely manner, and reassured me through various post-op side effects. His secretary, with whom I have interacted only on the phone, comes across as a bit haughty, but she did convey my concerns back and forth with Dr. Tung.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2008 | flag