Rate Dr. Stanley Tung

Dr. Stanley Tung's Ratings

Dr. Tung is not only knowledgeable, but is very helpful, explaining the total procedure and the success rate. We found him to be on time and his staff where about the best there is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I will always have a fondness for Dr. Tung. I was only 31 when it was discovered I had a first-degree atrioventricular block. Dr. Tung explained what it meant, why it was a concern at my age and promptly scheduled an Intracardiac electrophysiology study. I was freaked out being so young, but Dr. Tung was great at walking me through and explaining everything, I got really great care from him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2083355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2013

adequate bot no personality or response to you questions. Office is either poorly or inadequently staffed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2083354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

I would not be here today if it was not for Dr. Tungs knowledge and delicate hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2083353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2012

Dr. Tung was unable to correct my AF, but he tries everything to cure me. Now he has referred me to another doctor for a second opinion. Very impressed. And, he does like to laugh if you give him the chance. I think his job is very stressful, and he just need a little teasing to get him going! I have been his patient for 10 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2083352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2012

I found Dr. Tung and his professional team to be friendly, dedicated and encouraging. He managed to alleviate all my fears and anxiety about the operation which I had to undergo, and which subsequently had an excellent outcome. I am most grateful for his knowledge and kindness. --Pashalina (Litsa) Coutakis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2083351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2011

Went to him for a second opinion about having an ablation. He told me it was up to me to decide if I want to have it or not, so "bye, see ya, only come back if you decide to let me perform it".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2083350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2010

Dr. Tung inserted a pacemaker/defibrillator in my husband. He is a caring, dedicated doctor who treats you with respect. He takes the time to make sure you understand the procedure and all possible outcomes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2083349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2009

I found that he did not have any personality. He did not introduce himself, nor was he friendly by any means.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2083348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

I just had my ablation procedure on April 14/09. This problem was discovered in November 2008 and I met Dr. Tung in Feb/09 (supraventricular tachycardia?). I did not have to wait long for the EP Study and ablation procedure as medications were not working well - I was already maxed and still experiencing arrhythmia. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Tung and the other doctors and nurses at St. Paul's. I was very nervous, but they were all wonderful. I was in VERY good hands. They found the problem in my upper right chamber and the ablation worked. I'm totally fine...no more constant tachycardia and no nasty medicine for me! I can now enjoy my 3 year old twins without worrying about going into the funky rhythym!! I am so happy with every step of my journey. I am grateful to Dr. Tung and the work they do. He was INSIDE my heart and I was walking out just two hours later - totally fine. AMAZING!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2083347].votes_count ]]