Rate Dr. John R. Kingsley

Dr. John R. Kingsley's Ratings

Dr Kingsley is the nicest Dr I have every meet. Very good Dr . Thanks for all he did for me Sandra Gadsden Al

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Awesome doctor and practice! I have had severe pain 10+ for ten years with pain in my legs. No one could find the problem. Dr. Kingsley has given me new life!!!!!! I am out of pain and have started a new job with renewed hope for my future. Thanks to the awesome staff and Dr. Kingsley.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][875871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

What I have found with Dr. Kingsley that you don't sometimes find with other dr.s is, he was not in any hurry to get to his next patient. He came in smiling and explained any question I had and explained twice so I knew what he was saying,very helpful. He has exstreamly good knowledge. He didn't treat me any different because I didn't have bcbs insurance and was just a very nice Dr and staff and a very nice place to have any type of care I need done in that speciality field. I found (my) Dr and staff without having to go to the mayo clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][875870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2011

Dr. Kingsley did surgery on both my legs. I felt no pain, minor bruising and things healed great. He is a very kind and caring doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][875869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

very efficient and helpfull. answered all my questions. staff is very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][875868].votes_count ]]