Rate Dr. Sudhir Sekhsaria

Dr. Sudhir Sekhsaria's Ratings

He gave me a cocktail of allergy meds and rairly sneaze anymore and don't really have any side effects :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

We are leaving this practice. I don't dislike the doctor and I think he is knowledgeable -- his staff is unbelievably rude, unprofessional and disorganized. They call my daughter by the wrong name (regularly) answer the phone brusquely, fail to return calls, tell me serums are ready, then tell me they're not, then ask if my daughter is starting shots (even though she's been having them for years). Today -- last straw -- the woman I spoke with told me serums weren't ready even though a week ago she told me they were, she said 'oh, well the person back there is busy so I don't know', said she would call me back and was ready to hang up but then when I asked, admitted that she didn't recall my name or know my phone number. I said, "but you do know my daughter's name, right?" She said, "it's on her chart ... it's Stacy something, right?" It's not. I'm done. Picking up my records. Doctor is fine - staff is a disaster.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2011

Careful, ladies this doctor will try to take an innapropriate lung exam that involves intentional breast grazing! he will ask about your love life for no apparent reason and comment on your body. He actually told me i was a "ten". He is a creep and will touch you and make you uncomfortable. DO NOT SEND YOUR DAUGHTERS HERE!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2011

Got my son in VERY quickly. Dr. S. is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about what he does. He seems rushed, but if you have questions, he will take all the time you need to answer them. My husband, myself, brother-in-law and sister-in-law now go to him as well. Wait times can vary... have been seen on time, and it has also taken over an hour...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

My appointment was @ 5:30. I arrived @ 5:15; my son was seen @6:15. Two minutes into the exam, his cell phone rings. He answers it, talks on it and continues to exam my son @ the same time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

I am very pleased with Dr sekhsaria. He is a great doctor and very knowledgable in his field as well as many others. If you have a allergy, asthma or sinus problem this is the place that you want to be. Dr singla is his partner in the practice and he is extreamly wonderful also. The staff are great and very friendly and they get you in for an appointment in less than 2 weeks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876286].votes_count ]]