Rate Dr. Justin Sebastian

Dr. Justin Sebastian's Ratings

He is a very busy doctor so we didn't mind the wait for the appointment or the wait once we were in his office. The first appointment went well; we were mostly in shock so we mainly listened to him. He was down-to-earth and explained things well. At the second appt, also after a long wait that we didn't mind (we brought something to read), we had more questions and although I feel we were very reasonable and not excessive whatsoever with questions, he apparently didn't agree, and became condescending and abrupt and we were left without answers. Not great when it's hard to get in to see a specialist and your GP cannot answer the questions (and the internet is only good to a point at finding out reliable information and getting answers). There was a problem with subsequent followup, we were told two absolutely different stories by his staff, and ended up getting a referral to a different respirologist. If you are the type to just listen and take what information you're given, you will probably like him. If you want more detailed information, you might want to be referred to a different doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Dr. Sebastian is the best doctor that I have ever met, my Interstitial Lung Disease and Auto Ammune disease went undiagnosed for 3 yrs. I met Dr Sebastian and he ran numerous tests to find out the problem in 1 month, he is very thorough and I would be willing to wait for hours to see him over other doctors. Glad that we have great doctors like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

great personality very intelligent listens patients and not in hurry like others

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

i want to see him but not yet app i suffer so much so painful im my chest, office cant make any appointment too bad

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2012

Dr. Sebastian is a great Dr. I have seen him 2 now and his staff was very pleasant and helpful when I entered and also when I needed to book appointments. I had to wait about 20 min past my appointment time but he is worth the wait. He is knowledgable and is also willing to consult with colleagues to ensure he is giving you the best care possible. He is very personable and provides top notch care. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Dr. Sebastian is a wonderful, helpful, and caring Doctor! Thank you sooooo much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Needs to get a new secretary. Dr. wants me to come back for checkup and when I call to make appt. secretary won't return call. This has been going on for 2 weeks. They need to change their message about getting back to someone in 24 hours. GRRRRR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Very very nice doctor...however his receptionist is another story. She wont return calls and is very rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2012

Doctor was not on time and very rude once arrived to see patient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

This doctor is the best doctor! very thorough and knowledgeable. Excellent bedside manner. He will go out of his way for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876313].votes_count ]]