Dr. Justin Sebastian

Rate Dr. Justin Sebastian

Dr. Justin Sebastian's Ratings

Dr. Sebastian is the best doctor that I have ever met, my Interstitial Lung Disease and Auto Ammune disease went undiagnosed for 3 yrs. I met Dr Sebastian and he ran numerous tests to find out the problem in 1 month, he is very thorough and I would be willing to wait for hours to see him over other doctors. Glad that we have great doctors like him.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014 | flag

great personality very intelligent listens patients and not in hurry like others

Submitted March 9, 2013 | flag

i want to see him but not yet app i suffer so much so painful im my chest, office cant make any appointment too bad

Submitted Nov. 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Sebastian is a great Dr. I have seen him 2 now and his staff was very pleasant and helpful when I entered and also when I needed to book appointments. I had to wait about 20 min past my appointment time but he is worth the wait. He is knowledgable and is also willing to consult with colleagues to ensure he is giving you the best care possible. He is very personable and provides top notch care. Highly recommended!

Submitted June 18, 2012 | flag

Dr. Sebastian is a wonderful, helpful, and caring Doctor! Thank you sooooo much.

Submitted May 29, 2012 | flag

Needs to get a new secretary. Dr. wants me to come back for checkup and when I call to make appt. secretary won't return call. This has been going on for 2 weeks. They need to change their message about getting back to someone in 24 hours. GRRRRR.

Submitted May 9, 2012 | flag

Very very nice doctor...however his receptionist is another story. She wont return calls and is very rude.

Submitted May 5, 2012 | flag

Doctor was not on time and very rude once arrived to see patient

Submitted April 29, 2012 | flag

This doctor is the best doctor! very thorough and knowledgeable. Excellent bedside manner. He will go out of his way for you.

Submitted March 1, 2012 | flag

Dr. Sebastian is very helpful and explains all issues well. I was very impressed with his knowledge, and polite and friendly manners, and he made me feel at ease. Fantastic doctor!

Submitted Jan. 19, 2012 | flag