Nancy M. Dotti

Medical Professional (R.N. C.N.M)

Location:
Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Nancy M. Dotti has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers

Midwife-related: child birth, delivery, pregnancy, newborn, infant, breastfeeding, postpartum, labor
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Nancy" to "Nancy M."
RID: 2639514
03/05/13 5 5 5 5 She was an amazing doctor. I was very nervous to go in for my first time and she made me extremely comfortable. She was very quick, easy, and gentle. She would explain everything step by step so I would know what to expect and not be surprised. I was in and out within an hour from when I first parked. It was really great service and was exceptionally glad I chose this doctor. Very highly recommended and I would not say that if I felt the littlest bit of discomfort.  Respond
RID: 2604486
01/04/13 5 5 5 5 The Best!!! I'm so glad my friend recommended Nancy Dotti. She's the best gynecologist I've ever had. Definitely keeping her as my GYN.
RID: 2541251
25/01/13 1 5 5 5 i love doctor nanci dotti she is the best doctor anyone can ever have but i do not like the staff they dig you for money all the time even when you dont have
Insurance: BC Med
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 2527251
10/01/13 4 5 5 5 Nancy is great, I love her! She is patient, compassionate, and helpful. She is highly recommended!!  Respond

26/04/12 SYSTEM: Specialty changed from "Gynecologist (OBGYN)" to "Midwife", Last Name changed from "Dottie" to "Dotti", First Name changed from "" to "Nancy"
RID: 2006459
10/04/12 5 5 5 4 I love Nancy. She is compassionate, experienced and had a great bedside manner. Exactly what you want during a pregnancy!
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 1565447
19/10/11 4 5 5 5 I love Dr. Dotti. I wouldnt ever go to anyone except her. Defentitly understanding.. listen's but most of all talks to you.. unlike other gynocologists.
RID: 516264
16/02/08 4 5 5 5 i love dr. dottie she is great she is the best since i have been seeing doctors. she is helpful, gentle and very understanding. i recommend her to all the women in need of gyn. the staff is very nice .
Insurance: United Healthcare