Rate Dr. Eric W. Weidmann

Dr. Eric W. Weidmann's Ratings

I chose him because I wanted a physician to be able to assess me head to toe, including well woman exams.He was able to place my IUD and manage all of my gyn needs as well as any other concerns I have had. Let me also plug his nurse, Elizabeth, she is absolutely AWESOME!! He is a great diagnostician and listener- a rare breed for sure. As an RN, myself I am so impressed with his assessment skill and hands on approach. He is not the guy who says, "How can I help you today?" Instead, he does his job. Quite impressive indeed. He asked targeted questions to appropriately diagnose while actively listening your concerns as a person and patient. I don't want to have to feel obligated to offer extraneous information to get what I need or think I need. It is so refreshing to be able to be a patient and trust in my doctor. I feel as if I have found a true match for my needs! Highly recommended, a must go to doc for sure.

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

Dr Weidmann has been my family doctor for over 20 years. He treats me with respect and compassion. One time the family came down with strep throat while in NM on a ski trip. I called Dr. Weidmann and after talking to me ordered prescriptions thru a local pharmacy. Even though I now live in Cedar Park I drive to south Austin to see him. He's the best!

Submitted Feb. 7, 2014 | flag

Dr weidmann is excellent. His office staff is rude and uncaring.

Submitted June 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Weidmann is a rockstart. So empathetic, so thorough, so approachable and kind. Great doctor.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2011 | flag

Very nice and very knowledgeable, but too rushed. (Seems to be par for the course for Austin Regional Clinic.)

Submitted March 16, 2010 | flag

Dr. Weidmann is my dr by recommendation- that's how good this guy is, his long time patients recommend him! He was very attentive, gives you the opportunity to view your records online, and is very knowledgeable and caring. So glad I found a good GP!

Submitted Oct. 29, 2009 | flag

The most attentive and knowledgable GP I've ever dealt with. Always takes the time to explain what he is doing and thinking, and makes sure that you are comfortable and have the answers you need. I would be lost without him as I have a "team" of doctors that I have to see, but he's the one that I trust.

Submitted March 12, 2009 | flag

incredibly good doctor. i've been with him for 10 years and never talked to a doctor even close to as smart and caring.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2008 | flag

Always good, caring, involved service.This Dr is very involved in the pts' care. Takes the time to hear concerns or questions the pt might have. Highly recommended!

Submitted April 22, 2008 | flag