Rate Dr. Jack H. Akmakjian

Dr. Jack H. Akmakjian's Ratings

This was a great doctor, however he has one of the worst staff I have came in contact with.

Submitted July 28, 2014 | flag

This Dr. saved my Moms back, she had a BAD back Dr. that put over 3lbs of metal in her back it took Dr. Jack 2 surgery's to help my Mom, but he is a wonderful man. VERY CARING, He's a 10++++++ DR . in my eyes.

Submitted April 16, 2014 | flag

I have been treated by Dr Akmajian for almost 8 years now, I feel very comfortable with his expertise as a ortho surgeon. He listened to my ailments and always did his best to use the best methods of treatment needed. I feel like he has my best interest at heart.

Submitted March 6, 2014 | flag

I had a comfermed appointment with him I arrived early and waited 45 minutes. No one ever should up to open the door I called many times and no one answered I also called my attornys offfice who set up the appionment they called and faxed but I got no reply. I feel he is a phony.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2013 | flag

He is a kind and caring doctor. I think his office is busy for a reason. I have no cause to trust any body but Dr. Akmakjian with my back. His staff is also concerned with the patients but I always prefer to see Dr. Akmakjian.

Submitted May 3, 2013 | flag

I was impressed at how through they were. They listen to me about my back and took x rays. They also looked at my last MRI and confirmed what I expected. My family Dr. didn't respond to me so I asked for a back Dr.

Submitted March 14, 2011 | flag

I am so glad he opened his own office! He is a great surgeon and made me feel very safe in his hands!Gary

Submitted June 14, 2009 | flag

I had to wait 3-4 hours each time I saw him and he only spent 10 min with me. His reports were erroneous, his staff rude, and the office was not clean. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. He sees about 100 patients a day.

Submitted May 30, 2009 | flag

Very good doctor and lots of knowledge. Had surgery with him and it went well. Although I have to say that his office is really busy and long waits. Left message for his assistant and usually doesn't get a call back until a couple days.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2008 | flag