Dr. Jack H. Akmakjian

Grad. Year: 1985

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 10/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Jack H. Akmakjian has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5349656
16/04/14 4 4 5 5 This Dr. saved my Moms back, she had a BAD back Dr. that put over 3lbs of metal in her back it took Dr. Jack 2 surgery's to help my Mom, but he is a wonderful man. VERY CARING, He's a 10++++++ DR . in my eyes.
RID: 5224411
06/03/14 4 3 5 5 I have been treated by Dr Akmajian for almost 8 years now, I feel very comfortable with his expertise as a ortho surgeon. He listened to my ailments and always did his best to use the best methods of treatment needed. I feel like he has my best interest at heart.
RID: 2914456
16/10/13 1 1 1 1 I had a comfermed appointment with him I arrived early and waited 45 minutes. No one ever should up to open the door I called many times and no one answered I also called my attornys offfice who set up the appionment they called and faxed but I got no reply. I feel he is a phony.
RID: 2639858
03/05/13 4 4 5 5 He is a kind and caring doctor. I think his office is busy for a reason. I have no cause to trust any body but Dr. Akmakjian with my back. His staff is also concerned with the patients but I always prefer to see Dr. Akmakjian.  Respond
RID: 1386615
14/03/11 5 5 5 5 I was impressed at how through they were. They listen to me about my back and took x rays. They also looked at my last MRI and confirmed what I expected. My family Dr. didn't respond to me so I asked for a back Dr.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 913107
14/06/09 5 5 5 5 I am so glad he opened his own office! He is a great surgeon and made me feel very safe in his hands!Gary
RID: 900654
30/05/09 1 1 1 3 I had to wait 3-4 hours each time I saw him and he only spent 10 min with me. His reports were erroneous, his staff rude, and the office was not clean. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. He sees about 100 patients a day.
RID: 515105
15/02/08 3 3 5 5 Very good doctor and lots of knowledge. Had surgery with him and it went well. Although I have to say that his office is really busy and long waits. Left message for his assistant and usually doesn't get a call back until a couple days.
Insurance: CIGNA