Rate Dr. Paul E. Demasi

Dr. Paul E. Demasi's Ratings

Dr. Demasi saved my life twice in less than 1 year. He diagnosed my thyroid storm and congestive heart failure and immediately began treatment which saved my life. He also diagnosed my internal bleeding and once again saved my life. He has a wonderful attitude toward his patients and is willing to listen. Best Dr. I have ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][880157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

He diagnosed me as diabetic using an A1C test, and I was NOT diabetic. You DO NOT make a diagnosis of diabetes using an A1C test. This is not a valid test. The only test that should be used to diagnos diabetes is a fasting blood test. I did not, and do not have diabetes, but he refused to change it. If he has done this to me, I am sure he has done it to others. He should know better, but didn't. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to him. Doctors like him need to go back to medical school, and learn the proper testing methods.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][880156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Best doctor i have ever had very up to speed on all medical problems. if he don't know he sends you to specialist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][880155].votes_count ]]