Rate Dr. Derek Widmayer

Dr. Derek Widmayer's Ratings

Staff is great, and Dr. Widmayer's even better. He's treated me, my wife, and my kids. He is highly skilled and very honest, and doesn't suggest that you have procedures done if they don't really need to be done. I had my first root canal, and despite all the horror stories I'd heard regarding the procedure and my fears going in... I didn't feel a thing, and the tooth is feeling back to normal. Kids had cavities treated painlessly.... they couldn't believe it. I highly recommend Dr. Widmayer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

As a dentist, I rate Dr. Widmayer all 5's. My family and I were some of his first patients when he first opened his own practice. I love his dental staff. His receptionist Patty on the other hand is a completely different story. I find her to be aggressive, confrontational, pushy and she has to prove that she's "right". She's not a good representation of him and the other staff members. She may be good for his books, but her cold attitude and lack of compassion is a huge turn-off. She needs to attend some customer service seminars or just find a new job where she doesn't deal with people. I may end up going to a new dentist. SHE'S THAT BAD!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2431034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I visited this office b/c I am new to the area. Staff were confused and not knowledgable; it was a disappointing trip to the dentist and quite unlike any other dentist I have ever worked with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2431033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr.Widmayer is the best dentist I have EVER been to!!! An that's saying a lot considering the number of dentists I've been to in my life. He actually cares about his patients and giving them quality care. I needed a lot of work done on my teeth. I needed a route canal done on my lower molar that was also falling apart an severely infected. Most dentists would of just pulled the tooth without batting an eye. Dr. Widmayer explained process he was going to take in order to help save the tooth An my smile. I would recommend him to anyone, he is an unbelievable dentist, and you won't find another dentist out there who cares more for his patients then Dr. Widmayer

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2431032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

This is Dr. Widmayer's office manager- we had a patient tell us of the underlying silly comment- we have a reply into RateMDs.com- it likely takes a while to have such nonsense removed- rest assured you could always call the office and get the truth- when you are the #1 office, you are bound to get such a childish attempt to knock you down- also look for us in New Jersey Family's Top Dentist rating 2012. Keep Smiling!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][880454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2012

I have to disagree with the other posters.I sent two family members to Dr. Widmayer's office..my sister and mother.He screwed up my mothers crowns,charged her full boat..cash..and she had to have them re-done.My sister brought her boys in and said he didn't diagnose a problem with one of her son's teeth properly,and charged her full price as well.He doesn't take any insurance,and his prices are ridiculous for less then adequate service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][880455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2012

A very educated helpful dentist. I have allergies to topical solutions and novocaines. Dr. Widmayer takes the appropriate actions toward my specific needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][880453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2012

Excellent!!! This dentist is totally awesome. Understanding and listening..I loved the whole experience with him!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][880452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2012

Excellent doctor and staff! They are very knowledgable and professional. They take the examination thoroughly and explain everything to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][880451].votes_count ]]