Dr. C.K. William Chan

Rate Dr. C.K. William Chan

Dr. C.K. William Chan's Ratings

Dr Chan is wonderful. he treated my plantar plate inflammation after another doctor failed to help after months of treatment. He is very thorough and knowledgeable and explains everything fully. i would not go anywhere else. it is true that you might have to wait a bit in the waiting room, bring a book. Try to get an early appt or bring a book. Still he is well worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Love this Doctor. He took care of the problem with my feet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Dr. Chan is far the best Dr. I have ever had, and I know plenty. Caring, knowledgeable and gentle. Takes his time and explains all. In the past before I knew about Dr.Chan I dreaded going because of pain, but with him there is none. Never a problem scheduling and staff is friendly and also knowledgeable. So happy I have found him and recommend highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2431107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

He is the best. Smart, caring and so skilled. I have been to many podiatrists and he is A+.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][881905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Dr Chan is in credibly knowledgable an dhelp ful and we were lucky to find him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][881904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

He is good, efficient, and knows his stuff. The reason he is sometimes not punutual is he spends time w/his patients and runs over.I recomrnd him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][881903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2012

After trying to treat my plantar fasciitis using various online tips to no avail, I got tired of the pain and went to see Dr. Chan. He is top-notch and my heel pain is rapidly fading. He takes his time to listen and then offers his assessment and treatment options. When he administered a cortisone shot in my heel, it was relatively painless compared to the experiences I've heard from other people who've had similar shots. His stretching program worked where others I've done had failed. Sometimes your appointment will not start on time but that's a small price to pay. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][881902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2011

Dr. Chan has old school ethics and compassion not seen with many doctors nowadays. His treatment methods are conservative, but with so many doctors intent on the most expensive treatment methods for seemingly alterior motives, conservative is not necessarily a bad thing! He aims to provide the most effective treatment for each patient. He has been treating my plantar fasciitis for several years and I dont see myself going anywhere else!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][881901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2010

It is very clear to me that this doctor is a talented one. His knowledge of biomechanics is impressive. If I have only one complaint it is that he is somewhat conservative in treatment. Though I am still in pain (recurrent severe heel pain upon standing for extended periods of time), I feel relatively confident that with Dr. Chan's help I will eventually feel better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][881900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2010

My Mother went to Dr Chan for years, so when I needed to go, he was the Dr I went to. He had been the only foot Dr I had ever been to and although I never had any issues with him, I thought I would try another to see if I was missing anything. I was, pain.... The other Dr paled in comparision. He hurt me and a **** has better knifes skills. Back to Dr Chan I went. I will NEVER stray again. He is by far THE BEST and a nice man as well. He has never hurt me once, not even a little. The other Dr made me scream in pain. Go to Dr Chan. You will not be sorry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][881899].votes_count ]]