Rate Dr. Christopher A. Heck

Dr. Christopher A. Heck's Ratings

He seems very fast and intense and I think he is a good doctor. He is not overly friendly person but will listen. I would go back to him.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2013 | flag

This was definitely the worst doctor I have ever seen in my life. He had a horrible bed side manner. He was already determined what the problem was without taking into consideration what I needed. If he is ever in a bad car accident like I was, I wish him a much better doctor than he was to me. Thanks for being a heck of a doctor!!!

Submitted Oct. 28, 2011 | flag

This doctors appears to be very impersonal. I felt more like a number than a patient.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

He just Rushed through the exam as if he has something better to do.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Heck is worthless! He's not for workman's comp patients. So if you ever have to chose a doctor, do NOT chose Dr. Heck. I pray that the government crack down on corrupt doctor's like him. He's no good!!!

Submitted July 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Heck was very good leading up to my back surgery. After my back surgery I could not get the workerscomp department to return my call went three days without pain meds after my surgery to repair reptured disk. The surgery was not a success ittook him three months to admit that I had damaged nerves them he fell off the radar screen patitioning worker comp for a new dr. it was finally approved I am going to see a nurosurgeron what I should have seen to start with. Dr heck has no bedside manor and doesn't care how much pain the patient is in. And one last thing He is never wrong.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2010 | flag

Dr. Heck performed back surgery on me in December 2008. I found him to be very professional, couteous, and he spent lots of time with me both before and after the surgery explaining tio me just what was going on. It is now almost 2 years later and i am doing great. he knew what he was doing and he did it well. i highly recommend him to anyone needed a good back surgeon.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2010 | flag

he does what the insurance company wants him to do. His workerscomp department is the worst..Any doctor that takes a vacation the day after your major surgery is not a Doctor!!!

Submitted June 7, 2010 | flag

DR.HECK PERFORMED 2 SURGERIES ON ME FOR FLATBACK SYMDROME.TODAY I FEEL PRETTY GOOD AND GETTING STRONGER EVERY DAY

Submitted April 7, 2010 | flag

I was disappointed. I did not feel that he was the right doctor for me. He has a plan before he talks to you. The plan has to include the patient. He need to loosen up and respond to patients

Submitted March 12, 2010 | flag