Rate Dr. John N. Cavuto

Dr. John N. Cavuto's Ratings

Dr. John Cavuto is an exceptional physician. He always takes his time with our son or daughter and is willing to answer all our questions. We never feel rushed or dismissed in or questions. Although we have some differences regarding vaccines, he is never judgemental or makes us feel like we are in error. He listens with an open mind and offers his medical expertise in a respectful manner. Our daughter has significant medical issues and we feel extremely secure knowing he is looking out for her best interests. He has even taken the time to follow up with a phone call when we were dealing with a serious illness. His warmth, knowledge and caring spirit are hard to come by. Thank you for everything you have done to help us through some rough spots in the last year. We also want to say the staff & nurses are also exceptional. We have gotten great advice time and again. The wait time is short. Thank you to Janet for securing our synagis shot. Highly recommend Dr. Cavuto!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][882911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2014

Dr. Cavuto is a wonderful doctor. I came to him many years ago when my old pediatrician and his staff failed me terribly. Dr. Cavuto got me to trust again. When my daughter was diagnosed with cancer the hospital she was admitted to was a hospital he did not have rights too. The day she was diagnosed he came to the hospital that night to make sure we were all ok and said he will be informed of everything that goes on and is there for us day or night. Dr. Cavuto and his staff has dealt with all my fears and has never once made me feel unimportant or stupid. He is a great doctor as well as a wonderful and caring person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][882910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Very short wait time at the office, and Dr. Cavuto is very personable and really great with the kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][882909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Dr. Cavuto is an excellent Pediatrician! Not only knowledgeable but great with kids even during those dreaded vaccine visits. He is very approachable and encourages open dialogue which makes for a stress free interactive and informative visit. I am so glad we found him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][882908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2009

Shortest wait for a doctor that I have ever experienced! Dr. Cavuto gives you his full attention and time. He really just seems to love what he does. highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][882907].votes_count ]]