Rate Dr. Christopher P. Crotty

Dr. Christopher P. Crotty's Ratings

My only frustration was having to wait 1 1/2 hours for my appointment then not even being able to see who I was scheduled to see but had to see someone else. Considering I drove almost an hour to get there and confirmed my appointment time the day of, this was less then satisfactory. My time is as precious and valuable to me as it is a physician to him/her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2742798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Great doc; very caring, thorough, knowledgeable, not in a hurry, office staff and nurses are also the best. My highest regards for this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Excellent service and treatment in all respects. I would not go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2690904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

I was very pleased with my care The women that I saw was very good

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2676924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Very knowledgeable, helpful and understanding of skin problems.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2673115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Dr. Crotty is the best im a african american guy he treated me like i was special he did not rush or anything the staff is real pleasant all had smiles on there face i love going to there office im there threw workers comp i wish i can afford him regularly but i can't but i had blackheads whiteheads scars now my face is clear

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2084605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

I was in for a full skin check today and saw their new PA Nicole Hill she was extremely knowledgeable and her bedside manner was so very pleasant and sweet. Dr. Crotty's staff members are always so helpful! Smiling and sweet from beginning to end. Fantastic office 5 stars for Sand Lake Dermatology. I highly recommend them.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2084604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2013

Dr. Crotty and staff are the best. When you enter the office you are greeted with a very positive smile. While waiting the patients that frequent this office are very nice. Once your name is called your wait time is minimal. The doctors and staff treat you like family. After a few visits you are remembered by face and name. Dr. Crotty and staff are the models for courtesy, knowledge and professionalism. Thank God for these doctors and their staff.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2084603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

I been his patient for the pass 7 years for treatment of differents conditions: varicoces veins, black mole removal, brownn spots treatment and i trust his knowledge completely. He look for what is best for the patient at the moment without rushing into a treatment that you may bring in mind; he alway explain every step into you recover. It was a time that he no onger accept my insurance and i continue my treatment out of pocket because i TRUST him w my skin. Love the staff, love Dr Crotty

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2084602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2012

My wife and I are long time clients. We have recieved excellent care from a caring, competent Dr. Crotty, his staff, and his nurses.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2084601].votes_count ]]