Rate Dr. Claudia A. Wagner

Dr. Claudia A. Wagner's Ratings

Dr. Wagner is wonderful! I have been seeing her for 10 years and she is always very knowledgeable and genuinely caring. She has a great bedside manner.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Wagner is absolutely fabulous! I have been going to her for years and so has my mother and sister. She sometimes falls behind in her schedule, but that is becuase she takes the time to not rush with any of her patients. Every time I have had an issue I need to call and talk to her about she returns my calls within a day even after I know she has left the office. I hate the front office staff because they are rude and a bit insensitive, but I love Dr. Wagner so much that I continue to deal with them.

Submitted June 17, 2011 | flag

Dr Wagner is great-does not rush through the exam and is very thorough. Asks questions.

Submitted July 2, 2009 | flag

Excellent - and does not rush you or your exam!!! I have been very pleased for years.

Submitted March 4, 2008 | flag

Dr. Wagner is a terrific family physician. She is knowledgable and imparts what she knows in a very professional and understandable way. She is thorough as well as thoughtful. Dr. Wagner always returns calls. I wouldn't have another primary care physician. She is fabulous.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2008 | flag