Dr. Claudia A. Wagner

Grad. Year: 1988

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 26/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Claudia A. Wagner has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5

26/09/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "BERKELEY HEIGHTS" to "Westfield"
RID: 2448279
16/10/12 3 4 5 5 Dr. Wagner is wonderful! I have been seeing her for 10 years and she is always very knowledgeable and genuinely caring. She has a great bedside manner.
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Claudia" to "Claudia A."
RID: 1466496
17/06/11 1 3 5 5 Dr. Wagner is absolutely fabulous! I have been going to her for years and so has my mother and sister. She sometimes falls behind in her schedule, but that is becuase she takes the time to not rush with any of her patients. Every time I have had an issue I need to call and talk to her about she returns my calls within a day even after I know she has left the office. I hate the front office staff because they are rude and a bit insensitive, but I love Dr. Wagner so much that I continue to deal with them.
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 927043
02/07/09 5 3 5 5 Dr Wagner is great-does not rush through the exam and is very thorough. Asks questions.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 529611
04/03/08 5 3 5 5 Excellent - and does not rush you or your exam!!! I have been very pleased for years.
Insurance: Oxford
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 515346
15/02/08 5 4 5 5 Dr. Wagner is a terrific family physician. She is knowledgable and imparts what she knows in a very professional and understandable way. She is thorough as well as thoughtful. Dr. Wagner always returns calls. I wouldn't have another primary care physician. She is fabulous.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield