Rate Dr. Jane Y. Kauffman

Dr. Jane Y. Kauffman's Ratings

Very professional and knowledgeable. Our whole family uses her, she is our favorite Doctor. Strongly recommend to everybody.

Submitted May 1, 2014 | flag

Knowledgeable and professional. I have been her patient for over 10 years with an arrhythmia. She has provided me with excellent care and is very attentive and sympathetic. I would not pick a different cardiologist.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2014 | flag

Not a healer. Prescribed a new drug for my heart condition which caused me to retain fluids and placed me in the hospital one month later. She kept telling me that it wasn't the drug and said that I'm near death and I just need to be in a hospice. Once I stopped taking the drug when I found a new cardiologist my fluid retention stopped and I'm feeling tons better. Kaufman is a silent killer.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2013 | flag

:((((((( very rude personality,poor bedside manners,not helpful at all

Submitted Dec. 27, 2011 | flag

Very Cold Doctor. Lacks Manners. Seemed very Negative. Doesn't seem to care for the work she's in.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2008 | flag