Rate Dr. Ronald H. Fields

Dr. Ronald H. Fields's Ratings

very caring and conscientious generally sees his patients very promply

Submitted Jan. 15, 2014 | flag

Dr Fields put me at ease immediately on my first appointment. My condition was explained to me and the treatment that was required. Immediately following the procedure I needed Dr Fields gave me the results. The doctor is compassionate and caring about his patients. It is obvious to me that he gets a great deal of satisfaction helping people. This patient is grateful for the caring Dr. Fields

Submitted Dec. 10, 2012 | flag

In my opinion the BEST!! I have had two heart attacks and he has taken care of me since 1994. Very gentle, caring, knowledgeable and kind. You don't ever feel as though you are being rushed. I just love that man!!!(and my husband knows it!!)

Submitted Feb. 17, 2011 | flag

Dr Fields has taken care of my father for the past 15 years and I can honestly say that I believe my dad is alive today because of him. My dad trusts him 100%. My dad just spent 1 month in CCU and we felt we were kept completely up to date by him. I feel very, very comfortable knowing that my dad is in Dr Fields care. He is a top notch physician.

Submitted July 8, 2008 | flag