Rate Dr. Terry L. Cole

Dr. Terry L. Cole's Ratings

dr. cole and his surgical team are whacked. took me to cmh for simple d n c. got stuck with a needle 17 x's before the dumb Asian anestioligist put it in my ankle. was specific about not being knocked out, he did it anyway. come to find out when ultra sound was done later. dr. cole didn't even get the fibroids. I think it was a money scam, never got an official typed report from radiolist who read ultra sound, he just send a hand written note saying my lining was too thick. I think this was just another medi- medi scam and I hope to God they audit and catch them all

Submitted Aug. 3, 2014 | flag

Despite being Thanksgiving weekend, Dr Terry Cole agreed to meet myself and my husband at his office the day after Thanksgiving for a 2nd opinion. After all the stress, drama, bullying and contradictions endured because of another obstetrician a week before my due date, he went completely above and beyond any expectations and was willing to take me on as a patient last minute, without having any previous repore nor any of my medical records on hand. Within 2 hours of leaving his office I went into labor. Everything went amazingly smooth and completely drama and complication free, and this is only because we found Dr Cole. He is not only an amazing doctor, he is an amazing person and he has an incredible heart. We could not have been more blessed to find him. Any woman would be lucky to have him as their obstetrician, and I strongly urge them to consider using him. Words cannot express our gratitude for everything he did for our family. Our hearts go out to the amazing Dr Terry Cole.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr.Cole is the BEST OB/Gyn! I had two high risk pregnancies and Dr.Cole was amazing with both. My first pregnancy was twins and it was important to me to find a doctor that was supportive of allowing me the opportunity to have a vaginal birth, if possible. I had to interview a few different doctors to find this. Not only was Dr.Cole supportive of my wishes, but he also promised to be present for the delivery of my twins- even if he wasn't on call. True to his word, he kept his promise and came to the hospital at 2 AM to deliver my twins. I had other complications with my second pregnancy and ended up in the ER at 9 weeks. Dr.Cole came to the ER to check up on me even though it was after office hours on a Friday night. His dedication to his patients is outstanding. In addition, his honesty and no nonsense approach to treatment and care of his patients is much appreciated. With Dr.Cole as my doctor, I always knew I was receiving the best possible care. I highly recommend Dr.Cole!

Submitted Sept. 6, 2012 | flag

I have had Dr. Terry L. Cole as a doctor for almost 30 years!! I went in as an infertility patient....and now have 4 beautiful children oops...adults! Without Dr. Cole's assistance with my infertility issues.... My husband and I may not have had children! He is a wonderful doctor, who cares about his patients and always has their best interests at heart. I have referred many of my family and friends to him, who also feel the same. In fact 6 years ago he delivered my first grandson!!!

Submitted Aug. 21, 2012 | flag

During my first pregnancy, he never gave me more than 5 minutes of his time. Every visit felt rushed and he made my questions feel like an annoyance. I ended up getting most of my info from books and online because he didn't have the time for me. In the end, he delivered a healthy baby boy, which is what really matters. P.S.: His bedside manner leaves something to be desired.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr. Cole is the BEST!! I always recommend him to anyone who is looking for an OB/GYN, very knowledgeable and compassionate. I wouldn't go to anyone else!

Submitted Aug. 17, 2012 | flag

I had a wonderful experience with Dr Cole. He delivered my first born but I moved for my second. I wish he could have delivered my second. He was very knowledgable and made my experience wonderful throughout.

Submitted May 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Cole's office staff was not very warm and friendly. When I called to ask a question or follow up on a blood test, I rarely received a call within 48 hours. Once, I called to make an appointment because I was having bad pelvic pains and they were unable to fit me in for a week. The last straw for me was when I called to ask for another blood test (twice), and never received a call back. I just never felt like my health concerns were a priority. Dr. Cole is very straight forward, but his office staff and bedside manner leave something to be desired. I would not recommend his office.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2011 | flag

I love Dr Cole!!!!! He is awsome!!!!! I'm actually gonna miss my visits.....Ive had 3 children and my experience with this exceptional man far exceeds that of my previous doctors.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2011 | flag

Dr. Cole is busy. Good Dr.s usually are. I dont think I'd say he held my hand thur a tough time... He told me everything I needed to know, He gave me options. He did the proceedure and I felt soooo much better. I went home to my life and he did the same... Worked out great for both of us !

Submitted Nov. 22, 2011 | flag