Rate Dr. Barry N. French

Dr. Barry N. French's Ratings

Dr.French performed two different back surgeries over a 4 yr period. I found him to be exccedingly knowledgeable and was equally impressed with the time he took to explain the options and prodedures to be performed. I knew in advance of his coservative approach and that he was never in a rush to "cut" if physical therary or steroid injections might possibly work. Certainly since there is never a guarantee with any surgical procedure[especially back surgeries]I appreciated trying a non-surgical approach first but when required proceding with the surgery as necessary. In both cases the procedures worked and his follow up was excellent as was his caring attitude. Highly recommend!

Submitted Dec. 6, 2009 | flag

Dr. French operated on me 18 years ago and was wonderful. I do have to see him again though but we expected this. Great Doctor

Submitted Dec. 2, 2008 | flag

Wow. Very intelligent surgeon. He spent a lot of time with me and did not push for surgery. I had time to digest the information he gave me. I ended having neck fusion 5 months later by Dr. French. It did not take away all my pain but I am 75% better. He gave me a realistic expection of what was going to happen without promising me somethat was not true.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2006 | flag

Dr. French was conservative in his approach, but the surgery was easy, and he took good care of me. He's not a "warm. Fuzzy," but he was very kind and answered all my questions. What he did worked. I woke up feeling better and have had no trouble since. I'd recommend him.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2006 | flag

Thinks he is a professor but really misdiagnosed me.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2006 | flag