Rate Dr. Abba L. Cargan

Dr. Abba L. Cargan's Ratings

Excellent Pediatric Neurologist! He has been my son's doctor for 10 years. Brilliant, kind, observant, great bedside manner and faithfilled! a 10 in our book!!!

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Cargan has seen my superpremature children for almost ten years. In that time we have seen many many physicians and he is by far the one physician that we trust to make the correct diagnosis and put in place a plan of action that has always resulted in an outcome that met our highest expectation.

Submitted July 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Cargan was the only pediatric neurologist out of SIX that we saw before him that actually put us at ease. He talked to my son- who is seven- as his patient instead of just talking to my husband and I. He included us all in the treatment plan. He spent an incredible amount of time with us and allowed us to ask as many questions as we needed. He assured us that we could call him at any time and assured us that we would be able to cope with our son's condition as well as gave us valuable information not only about the "Statistics" of tourette syndrome, but about the social aspects, physical aspects,and environmental factors that we can control (i.e. importance of sleep, etc). He does not accept insurance, yet I would pay one millions dollars to see him. Wish I could give him a 10 star rating, instead of merely fives. He is amazing.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2012 | flag

Dr. Cargan was very helpful. I went to him for a problem I have and saw him for 10 years. He was very knowledgable about my problem and offered me different solutions. He spent as much time with me as I needed and always answered my questions as thoroughly as possible. I started seeing him when I was 13 years old. He was always very nice and very helpful. I would recommend anyone w/ a neuro problem to see him, though his specialty is children.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2012 | flag

The best of the best. Went to Dr. Cargan on a recommendation for my 12 year old Son who has had miserable migraines for a few years. Was never diagnosed but I knew this is what he was having. It got to the point where he was getting a migraine every week and was missing school and swim practice, meets and social outings. I took him to Dr Cargan and he diagnosed him with the migraines. I was worried because from my reading, there aren't many good options for treating migraines and it is hit or miss on medications working. He put him on a low dose of an anti-seizure medicine and it worked immediately. He hasn't had a migraine in in 9 months now! It has made a huge difference in our lives and he is feeling so much better!The only down side is that it is difficult to get appointments. I had to beg them to take him sooner. But they did accommodate us. He also doesn't take insurance. It cost me $700 but it was worth every penny! Dr. Cargan is very kind and knowledgable!

Submitted Sept. 7, 2012 | flag

You are not going to find a better, smarter, and more caring neurologist than Dr. Cargan. My daughter has been a patient of his for 11 years. She has complex medical issues, and I only wish that the other specialists she needs could be as excellent as he is. He leaves no stone unturned while getting to a diagnosis.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2011 | flag

One of my children has been a patient of Dr Cargon's for six years. Dr Cargon has been 100% correct in his diagnosis and course of action and we look forward to our visits. He is so brilliant and KIND. He has changed our lives and he's worth the long wait for an appointment.

Submitted May 31, 2009 | flag

An outstanding physician, warm, attentive, kind and sensetive and able to make some very complex differential diagnosies. Highly, highy recommend him!

Submitted April 9, 2008 | flag