Rate Dr. P. Anthony Saway

Dr. P. Anthony Saway's Ratings

I waited approximately 6 months to see this doctor. He seemed to be behind and in a hurry when I saw him in the office. I found him to be unhelpful and condescending. I would never go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

First, Dr, Saway is a genuine, friendly and caring Dr. He treats me for all my autoimmune diseases, which are: Sjogren's syndrome, ankylosing spondylitis, mixed connective tissue disease and last but not least, Lupus. He is a caring, respectful, kind and truly takes time to LISTEN to his patient's complaints, concerns and questions. He admits when doesn't have answer to a

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2667430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

I have known Dr.Saway for over 25 years and been a pt at least 10 yrs.He never seems rushed and always listens to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Saway is gentle and kind. I drive over 80 miles to see him when there are other RA doctors who are much closer to me. However, Dr. Saway's careful examinations and treatment, along with the time that he spends in the room with me, makes it worth the trip.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2161214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Saway for about four years now! At first I was impressed but when I didn't respond to meds like he thought I should then he and his staff attitude changed towards me. When calling the office you do not get a person you get an answering machine. The last straw is I was on infusions for psoriatic arthritis and on the way home I began having breathing problems and the answering service when I called said that if this ends p not being an emergency you will be billed for this call!!! This is just unacceptable to me! It is very hard to get a call back from a nurse! The only time his bedside manner reflected that of a true Doctor is when I was responding to meds and that has been only once for a few months!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2161213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr saway has been treating me for 5 or 6 yrs..I was referred by my primary doc after she diagnoised me with Fibro..but I still had so much pain...The first visit I new I could trust him and his knowledge of the human body...He diagnoised me with osteoarthuritus and other kinds..we have found the right combo of meds to treat my conditions and pain...he is sensitive to your concerns and always has answers to my questions ...he has become like part of our family for myself and my husband...I love doc Saway and I love his staff...THUMBS UP ...DEFINITLY!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2161212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2012

Dr. Saway is one of the best ever! He is a sweetand caring physician with a great bedside manner!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2161211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

I have been a psoriatic arthritis patient of Dr. Saway's for a little over a year. My first visit with him cemented the fact that I'd stay with him as long as he's in practice. When other doctors dismissed me, he was interested and comforting. He spent close to two hours in the exam room with me on that first visit, and I knew after only a few minutes that he actually cared about ME, not my insurance, not my money, not my illness, but me. His staff could be better about returning phone calls and taking care of insurance precertifications for referrals, but Dr. Saway himself is unparalleled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2161210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2010

Dr. Saway has treated me for 15 years. He is caring, kind and gentle. I have never experienced a doctor who is a better listener than Dr. Saway. I always feel like he is giving me his full attention. He treats you as a person, not another chart full of data. I would follow him anywhere!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2161209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

Dr. Saway is such a thorough and compassionate doctor. He has treated me for Psoriatic Arthritis for close to five years now. He always seems deeply concerned with how I am feeling and how well I am taking to treatment. I would be miserable, if it weren't for his attention to my medical illnesses. He is the best doctor I have known.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2161208].votes_count ]]