Rate Dr. P. Anthony Saway

Dr. P. Anthony Saway's Ratings

Dr. Saway is gentle and kind. I drive over 80 miles to see him when there are other RA doctors who are much closer to me. However, Dr. Saway's careful examinations and treatment, along with the time that he spends in the room with me, makes it worth the trip.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr Saway for about four years now! At first I was impressed but when I didn't respond to meds like he thought I should then he and his staff attitude changed towards me. When calling the office you do not get a person you get an answering machine. The last straw is I was on infusions for psoriatic arthritis and on the way home I began having breathing problems and the answering service when I called said that if this ends p not being an emergency you will be billed for this call!!! This is just unacceptable to me! It is very hard to get a call back from a nurse! The only time his bedside manner reflected that of a true Doctor is when I was responding to meds and that has been only once for a few months!

Submitted March 11, 2013 | flag

Dr saway has been treating me for 5 or 6 yrs..I was referred by my primary doc after she diagnoised me with Fibro..but I still had so much pain...The first visit I new I could trust him and his knowledge of the human body...He diagnoised me with osteoarthuritus and other kinds..we have found the right combo of meds to treat my conditions and pain...he is sensitive to your concerns and always has answers to my questions ...he has become like part of our family for myself and my husband...I love doc Saway and I love his staff...THUMBS UP ...DEFINITLY!!!!

Submitted Aug. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr. Saway is one of the best ever! He is a sweetand caring physician with a great bedside manner!

Submitted March 6, 2012 | flag

I have been a psoriatic arthritis patient of Dr. Saway's for a little over a year. My first visit with him cemented the fact that I'd stay with him as long as he's in practice. When other doctors dismissed me, he was interested and comforting. He spent close to two hours in the exam room with me on that first visit, and I knew after only a few minutes that he actually cared about ME, not my insurance, not my money, not my illness, but me. His staff could be better about returning phone calls and taking care of insurance precertifications for referrals, but Dr. Saway himself is unparalleled.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2010 | flag

Dr. Saway has treated me for 15 years. He is caring, kind and gentle. I have never experienced a doctor who is a better listener than Dr. Saway. I always feel like he is giving me his full attention. He treats you as a person, not another chart full of data. I would follow him anywhere!

Submitted June 18, 2010 | flag

Dr. Saway is such a thorough and compassionate doctor. He has treated me for Psoriatic Arthritis for close to five years now. He always seems deeply concerned with how I am feeling and how well I am taking to treatment. I would be miserable, if it weren't for his attention to my medical illnesses. He is the best doctor I have known.

Submitted May 18, 2010 | flag

I started seeing Dr. Saway only recently and have been extremely pleased with the care he provides. He is very compassionate and caring Doctor. I would recommend him to someone who needs their rheumatic disease treated as well as pain management.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2010 | flag

I am very comfortable with Dr. Saway. He takes time to discuss my problems and seems very confident in the treatments provided to me for my arthritis. I feel blessed to have been directed to him. I score him a 100. On the otherhand, his phone staff is very disappointing. I have had problems with them more than once. My phone calls are never returned. I had an infusion and had a reaction to the point I could not walk. I called the office twice and was told someone would call me. They never did. I'm still waiting. His office staff needs to have inservices like teachers do to make sure they know how to handle their job in a professional manner.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2009 | flag

Dr. Saway is wonderful!!! He has been treating me for Psoriatic Arthritis for 17 years. I call him my salvation because I truly believe he is the reason I can walk today. He acted quickly and we hit my illness hard until we came up with the right combination of medicine for me. If you need any type of steroid injection, blocks, etc., he is the man for you. He has the most gentle touch, the biggest heart and is the most competent physcian I've ever met. He has a way of making you feel like he is not only a personal friend, but a member of your family. I absolutely adore him. We need more doctors like him in all fields of medicine. I'm not that impressed with the office help...but he is worth suffering through anything.

Submitted July 8, 2009 | flag