Rate Dr. Rafik A. Nasr

Dr. Rafik A. Nasr's Ratings

Obviously after 20 plus years, nothing changes. One word of advice, take Dr. Nasrs kindness with a grain of salt.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

I waited for over an hour and when I asked the Dr. if it was possible to have an appointment without an hour wait he shrugged his shoulders and said I would be lucky. Its not luck when you overbook your practice, its bad business. The office was cold, the staff were wearing gloves and scarves. The receptionist didn't properly handle my sign in and then blamed me for not knowing how their process worked.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2014 | flag

staff is horrible with returning calls. HORRIBLE Left a message 6 days in a row and still no reply

Submitted Nov. 15, 2013 | flag

the staff don't answer the phone and when they do they act like they don't have time they don't ask what the problem is and as far as getting and appointment one to two week before they can get you in .

Submitted Oct. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Nasr helped me greatly my lyme disease and the ongoing treatment for this and as my PCP. The busy staff in a very busy office do whatever they can to please and are so helpful.

Submitted July 30, 2013 | flag

I understand complaints about the waiting times. Dr. Nasr has built a business and is a good business man as well. He just so happens to care more about Patients than any Dr. I have seen. He is sought out for certain complicated conditions by people all over the Country he is that good. If one approach doesn't work for someone don't slander the Doctor because every individual heals differently. Go back and try a different approach since there are many. I would pray that he write a book about all that he has seen and done. Been my Primary for over 20 years and can't even think of seeing someone else. Often times I am sure his personal life has suffered for his job, I've even ran into him on many occasions at the local book store in the health section. He is relentless in his fight to help people. My older son went to Public school with his children and he is very down to earth. Also, sometimes patients think that a pill will fix all and it does not so I guess the Dr. is the first go to?

Submitted April 23, 2013 | flag

He is a very knowledgeable Doctor but a very poor businessman. He hires undertrained and less than knowledgeable staff. His wait times are atrocious. If he actually spent time with his patients instead of fooling around with certain Medi-spa staff members and patients during business hours he could run a better practice. I had to leave because he was costing me too much money by waiting hours after my appointment time to be seen by not being at work. Maybe I should bill him.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2012 | flag

Dr Nasr is an absolutely wonderful Dr that is helping with me with many issues right now! Suggesting different approaches to ways or healing and he always seems to help and know exactly what is going on!! Would never switch Dr's ever!! Sometimes his appointments run behind but thats okay, he is with the wait and they are not usuall too long!

Submitted Sept. 3, 2012 | flag

Very busy Dr., but will take the time to speak with you. No question is too dumb to ask, as he will explain to you your issue in simple terms. It may take you longer in the waiting room, but once you get in he will give you the same time and consideration as others. He will not rush you out the door. The front desk staff could use some training on their "people skills", but overall are fine.

Submitted July 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Nasr is a great physician and is excellent at diagnosing. I respect him very much and am happy he is my family's doctor. Thanks Dr. Nasr!

Submitted April 26, 2011 | flag