You may also like

Rate Dr. Joel E. Parker

Dr. Joel E. Parker's Ratings

dr parker is very interested in the patient and not for just the $ he follows up , actually calls you on the phone and is not too busy for you!! he is highly recommended!!!everyone there has been professional and caring!!good location!very happy with him! and i switched from another dr., to him, so i have had experience with others!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Kind, smart, up-to-date physician. I entrust my mental health to him, and it has gone well. He helped me through a very difficult time, and I am now doing well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

Dr. Parker is very knowledgable and approachable. He listens to me and trusts my instincts as well as his own. We have a good working relationship. I trust him to provide the best care for me. The office staff is wonderful. There is a little bit of a wait, but not more than 1/2 hour. He is very well worth the short wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2013

Completely thorough, genuinely cares, trustworthy and values patient. I have confidence in his decisions regarding my treatment. So very thankful. I have recommended Dr. Parker to a friend with positive feedback.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][894999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Very helpful and kind during my depression. Excellent staff and nice office environment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][894998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2009

Excellent staff, wonderful environment, great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][894997].votes_count ]]