Dr. Joel E. Parker

Grad. Year: 1987

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 26/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Joel E. Parker has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Psychiatrist-related: mental illness, depression, schizophrenia, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, substance abuse disorders, depression medication, pharmacological treatment, prescription drugs
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2564944
19/02/13 5 4 5 5 Dr. Parker is very knowledgable and approachable. He listens to me and trusts my instincts as well as his own. We have a good working relationship. I trust him to provide the best care for me. The office staff is wonderful. There is a little bit of a wait, but not more than 1/2 hour. He is very well worth the short wait.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond
RID: 2383758
25/07/12 5 5 5 5 Completely thorough, genuinely cares, trustworthy and values patient. I have confidence in his decisions regarding my treatment. So very thankful. I have recommended Dr. Parker to a friend with positive feedback.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Joel" to "Joel E."
RID: 963510
15/08/09 5 5 5 5 Very helpful and kind during my depression. Excellent staff and nice office environment.  Respond
RID: 530192