Rate Dr. Scott D. Lippe

Dr. Scott D. Lippe's Ratings

Saw Dr Lippe on July 9 to get a 2nd opinion regarding my gastrointestinal doctors suggestion that I have a 3rd colonoscopy , this would be 3 in 12 months. Dr Lippe listened to all my concerns and reviewed all my previous results. He was great in explaining things , never rushed me , has a great personality and made me feel at ease. I am very happy I consulted Dr Lippe. Highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

I have recommended Dr. Lippe to friends and family members. I felt very happy and comfortable with Dr. Lippe on my visit. He was very knowledgeable he answer all my questions. To me it's very important I fine a doctor who cares about how I feel. Dr. Lippe is a great docter!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I first met doctor Lippe 2 years ago, and at first I was hesitant that he can make my Crohn's disease in remission, but I was wrong. I met numerous doctors before about this disease, but most of them mis diagnosed. So I was always hesitant to meet a new doctor. But Doctor Lippe changed this and from the start he gave me the right meds and my nutrition plan for this disease. He is very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. He helped me choose the medication that fits within my budget. He is very punctual and the office staff is great too. I would recommend anyone with Crohn's or other diseases to visit him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr. Lippe is an exceptional physician. I have been to numerous gastroenterologists over the years and he is by far the best. Not only is he brilliant, but he takes the time to explain everything and answers all questions with clarity. He is unlike other doctors I have been to in that he only orders tests that are necessary and doesn't waste time/money with anything that is not essential. It is obvious that he truly cares for his patients and his bedside manner is second to none. I have directed friends and family to his office and they all have been happy with his care. In addition, his office staff is exceptional. They are always very pleasant and find me appointments that work with my busy schedule.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2012

DR. LIPPE IS A VERY CARING AND KNOWLEDGEBLE DOCTOR. HE HAS A VERY DEEP UNDERSTANDING OF GASTROENTEROLOGY (WHICH SHOWS IN HIS EASY TO UNDERSTAND EXPLANATIONS) AS WELL AS INTERNAL MEDICINE AND NUTRITION. IN FACT MY FAMILY AND I USE HIM AS OUR PRIMARY FAMILY PHYSICIAN. HE IS VERY FRIENDLY AND ALWAYS EASY TO REACH.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2012

I must firmly disagree with any reviews that critisize dr lippe . When i was admitted to bergen regional medical center in 2005 , he was assigned to me as my doctor . thankfully i have been able to retain him since my discharge and strongly recommend him to anyone seeking honest and reliable care . He is my GP as well as my gastro doctor . He performed a colonoscopy on me a couple of years ago and made a procedure most people fear , a very comfortable experience .I would suggest anyone casting dispertions on him insincere and vindictive ....i defy anyone to find a better doctor .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2012

i have no idea why people are writting rude things about Dr. Lippe. He is the only doctor who took his time with me and helped me. The staff is wonderful and along with his staff they always put a smile on my face, and they make me feel like important.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2012

As previous reviewer said,I went to him based on these good reviews.He's interested in prescribing pills,nothing else.Not proactive.Not interested in dietary changes to assist the healing process.Very disappointed.Other than that,he's a nice person.Since I was looking for a knowledgeable doctor,it didn't work for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2012

He lacks proactiveness. I saw the great reviews on this website and read his educational background. All of this convinced me that we was a great guy, but I was a bit disappointed. He didn't follow up properly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Lippe for years and have found him to be very knowledgeable, attentive and concerned for all of my health concerns. For a recent procedure he and his staff were prompt and helpful and provided good follow up. I had no billing issues or problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895487].votes_count ]]