Rate Dr. Jonathan M. Levine

Dr. Jonathan M. Levine's Ratings

Dr. Levine was very gracious and kind to us. He operated on our son for a deviated septum. My son felt no pain after and is breathing much better. Very happy we chose Dr. Levine!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2013

Levine is an amazing Dr. and also performed my tonsillectomy. His staff is not something to be desired but as a Dr. he's so good you overlook the secretaries.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2012

Was very pleased with the Dr's themselves and the nurse who took me back to ask me questions before the Dr. came in. But I agree with the previous poster there are a couple girls at the front desk who are a bit rude. And I too am ALWAYS put on hold for about 10 minutes when I call the office. Overall, it's worth going there because Dr. Levine is so great. But I wish they could get better receptionists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2010

The docs at this practice might be good, but someone has to monitor the snotty attitudes of the staff.They keep you on hold for 15 or more minutes without any apology,like they are doing you a big favor answering your call.You wait in the office for 45 minutes or more,again,without any apology, and if you ask them a question while you are waiting to see a doc, it's like they are the only people in the world with a stressful job. Levine, Taylor and Remsen better check what's going on out in the front office or there won't be any one going to the back office. Medicine is a service. Good service starts with customer service right up front. If you experience this --SPEAK UP!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895511].votes_count ]]