Rate Dr. Daria Klachko

Dr. Daria Klachko's Ratings

I love Dr. Klachko. I had a great ob/gun before I moved to NJ and was worried I wouldn't find anyone to measure up. I knew I wanted a female doctor who delivers at St. Barnabus. Dr. Klachko was the jackpot! She has a GREAT demeanor, always checks in with how things are going emotionally, and with what bloodwork needs to be done (have I had my cholesterol checked, etc.). The nurses here are awesome as well, and the reception staff is competent and courteous. I have often had to bring my 2 girls with me and everyone is super sweet and delighted to see them. The wait is what I expect, usually 10 minutes in the waiting room and another 20 - 30 in the examination room, nothing egregious or unexpected. Overall, I couldn't really ask for more.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2013 | flag

Staff not professional at all, snobs. Dr is great. Waiting time horrendous.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2012 | flag

I made an appointment 2 months ago. They called me the day before the appointment and told me the doctor will not be in tomorrow morning. So, I wasted my time waiting for 2 months and that is what they tell me. I haven't even been to the office or saw the doctor.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2012 | flag

The Drs in this practice all seem nice enough but when I needed them to deliver my baby none of them showed. It was a holiday but I had no warning that it was possible for no one to be on call. No one called me afterwards to see how I was either.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2011 | flag

Incredibly rude staff especially the receptionist. I don't know if she is Hispanic or Asian but she is nice supernasty, pretends that you don't exist makes you stand and wait. I think the doctor is okay but her staff leaves much to be desired. I am going to switch doctors. Also her assistant is pretty nice nasty as well.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Klachko for over 13 years. I have nothing but positive things to say about her, she's knowledgeable, listens, answers questions and takes her time w/ you. I have waited in the waiting room for over an hr. and in the exam room for over 20 min on top of that, but understood. I do drive over 40 min to see her b/c she is a GREAT OBGYN. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an OB.

Submitted July 13, 2011 | flag

Wonderful doctor, a very good listener, compassionate, knowledgeable, friendly, gentle. I had my first appt. with Dr. Klachko today and was so glad I finally found a gyno. that I feel comfortable with. She is GREAT!

Submitted March 1, 2011 | flag

I recently moved to NJ and was looking for a OBGYN. I came across comments about Dr. Klacho on this site and i must say it is all 100% + very true. She is the BEST. she is patient, kind and takes her time to explain things to you. I am so excited i found her and happy that she is the doctor who conducting my delivery. I definitely will recommend her if you are looking for a very good dr.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2011 | flag

This doctor's practice has switched to early am hours and improved office procedures considerably- I have gone to dr K about 15 years now and found her to be the best.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2010 | flag

Dr. Klachko has been my OBGYN for at least 10 years now and I have nothing but praise for her. She preformed surgery on me back in June 2000. I have referred family and friends because I know they will be in good hands

Submitted July 14, 2010 | flag