Rate Dr. Daria Klachko

Dr. Daria Klachko's Ratings

HORRIBLE experience with this doctor. She was my OB-GYN for over 5 years. I started getting VERY heavy periods with many large clots and an enormous amount of pain when I went off the pill when I got married. I also was not getting pregnant. Her answer was to go straight to IVF. I explained to her that my mother had endometriosis with a hysterectomy at age 39 and she didn't seem to care. She did not want to help me treat the endometriosis (or whatever was causing me pain), she only cared about forcing me into IVF which I did NOT want to do, I was only 28 years old. She sent me to a HORRIBLE doctor - Dr. Drews who rushed me into a HSG test to check my tubes. He sent me to a doctor named Dr. Hirsch out of Morristown. I woke up the morning after the HSG test with a MAJOR infection of my tubes. The whole experience was awful. I am now 34 years old and in 2 weeks I will be undergoing a surgery by an endometriosis expert for excision of endo and full hysterectomy. I was not able to have children due to the infection that Dr. Hirsch caused to my tubes and perhaps if Dr. Klachko had been proactive in sending me to an endometriosis expert to either diagnose or rule out this disease I would not be in the situation I am in now.
There are many other negatives I can tell you - staff unprofessional, no follow up, I once called to speak to the doctor when I had that infection and she didn't bother to call me back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

I love Dr. Klachko. I had a great ob/gun before I moved to NJ and was worried I wouldn't find anyone to measure up. I knew I wanted a female doctor who delivers at St. Barnabus. Dr. Klachko was the jackpot! She has a GREAT demeanor, always checks in with how things are going emotionally, and with what bloodwork needs to be done (have I had my cholesterol checked, etc.). The nurses here are awesome as well, and the reception staff is competent and courteous. I have often had to bring my 2 girls with me and everyone is super sweet and delighted to see them. The wait is what I expect, usually 10 minutes in the waiting room and another 20 - 30 in the examination room, nothing egregious or unexpected. Overall, I couldn't really ask for more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

Staff not professional at all, snobs. Dr is great. Waiting time horrendous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2012

I made an appointment 2 months ago. They called me the day before the appointment and told me the doctor will not be in tomorrow morning. So, I wasted my time waiting for 2 months and that is what they tell me. I haven't even been to the office or saw the doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2012

The Drs in this practice all seem nice enough but when I needed them to deliver my baby none of them showed. It was a holiday but I had no warning that it was possible for no one to be on call. No one called me afterwards to see how I was either.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2011

Incredibly rude staff especially the receptionist. I don't know if she is Hispanic or Asian but she is nice supernasty, pretends that you don't exist makes you stand and wait. I think the doctor is okay but her staff leaves much to be desired. I am going to switch doctors. Also her assistant is pretty nice nasty as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Klachko for over 13 years. I have nothing but positive things to say about her, she's knowledgeable, listens, answers questions and takes her time w/ you. I have waited in the waiting room for over an hr. and in the exam room for over 20 min on top of that, but understood. I do drive over 40 min to see her b/c she is a GREAT OBGYN. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an OB.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Wonderful doctor, a very good listener, compassionate, knowledgeable, friendly, gentle. I had my first appt. with Dr. Klachko today and was so glad I finally found a gyno. that I feel comfortable with. She is GREAT!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

I recently moved to NJ and was looking for a OBGYN. I came across comments about Dr. Klacho on this site and i must say it is all 100% + very true. She is the BEST. she is patient, kind and takes her time to explain things to you. I am so excited i found her and happy that she is the doctor who conducting my delivery. I definitely will recommend her if you are looking for a very good dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2011

This doctor's practice has switched to early am hours and improved office procedures considerably- I have gone to dr K about 15 years now and found her to be the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895614].votes_count ]]