Rate Dr. Theodore F. Jasper

Dr. Theodore F. Jasper's Ratings

I began going to Dr Jasper being my wife already went to him and thought he was good. A few later we receive 2 NO SHOW CHARGES, one for me and one for her for missing our appointments. The reason we missed was because my wife was admitted into the hospital to have a last minute procedure that needed to be done. His office has refused to waive the charges and now it is going to collections being I refuse to pay them! I feel he and his office have been extremely unprofessional with dealing with the situation we had and do not recommend his office to anyone!

Submitted June 8, 2013 | flag

RECEPTIONIST WAS VERY RUDE. TOLD ME TO CALL THE INSURANCE COMPANY MYSELF AND WOULD NOT SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT FOR ME.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2011 | flag

Dr. Jasper is a wonderful doctor and human being. he has gone out of his way to help me on more occasions than i can recall, and always has my best interests at heart. My results with Dr. Jasper were outstanding. Thank you so much, doc.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

Great therapist. The office is wonderful, and his counseling has always made me feel very positive about my life!

Submitted July 26, 2011 | flag

This doctor is wonderful, really put me at ease and his staff are really pleasant. Dr jasper has been treating me for the past 8 years and I now just see him for meds control.

Submitted June 23, 2008 | flag