Rate Dr. David A. Martin

Dr. David A. Martin's Ratings

I had multiple issues with Dr. Martin. He used a robotic device and it broke during the surgery and continued to use the device and kept me under for 8-9 hours. After all was done, it turns out he knocked mu bladder. He tried to correct that then I ended up inthe hospital for 18 days in ICU for 4 days due to complications with his surgery. I finally fired him and went to Vanderbilt throught the advise of a local urologist. I had much better success at Vanderbilt.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2013 | flag

Not very impressed. He thought uterine fibroids were most likely cancerous. They were not.

Submitted May 30, 2013 | flag

At my last appointment, I tried explaining a problem I had with a bleeding nipple. He always seems to be in a hurry and told me what I described was nothing to worry about, without even checking it out. Five months later I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I have found a new doctor.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2013 | flag

I don't know how I could have faced cancer, the surgery, the radiation, and the chemo if Dr. Martin and his nurses were not there to help me through this journey. I appreciate how phone calls are returned very promptly, as well as the friendliness and professionalism extended by the doctor, the nurses and the office staff.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2009 | flag

You better have good insurance --once Ilost mine he fired me. He does not care about his patients --only their $.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2009 | flag

I am recovering from major surgery performed by Dr. Martin recently. He always takes the time to explain things throughly.I would reccommend him to any woman needing the type of services he offers.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2006 | flag

Dr. Martin always makes me feel comfortable and is very professional.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2005 | flag