Rate Dr. Victoria A. Kisslinger

Dr. Victoria A. Kisslinger's Ratings

I was surprised to see so many positive ratings of Dr. K. I have found her clinical judgement to be wrong on both of the two occassions on which my child saw her. Although she is calm, I find her delivery to be condescending and, at times, defensive. Has anyone else found her judgment to be off?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Dr. Kisslinger is a fabulous doctor. She has a very calm demeanor and takes the time to listen carefully and explain things fully. What I like best about her is that she speaks directly to the child with care and respect. I highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2009

Great doctor, very knowledgeable. Tends to talk a little over my head sometimes when I ask questions but that's rare.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

She's really on top of things, and always pleasant and professional (even when called in a middle-of-the-night emergency. She also really listens and responds to my theories and concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Kisslinger is very caring and considerate. She is a great listener and has a nice way with my children. i completely trust her medical knowledge and her judgement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Kisslinger takes the time to really listen to what I have to say and seems to genuinely care. Also she's great at making my kids completely comfortable before and during an examination.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2008

Dr. Kisslinger is a wonderful pediatrician. MY daughter loves her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][897652].votes_count ]]