Rate Dr. Farshid Sadeghi

Dr. Farshid Sadeghi's Ratings

i have not been to this dr myself but have had the unpleasant opportunity to meet him. i found him to very rude, insulting and belligent. i truly feel if a person can not handle themself in a civil fashion on a daily basis they will be no better at work. he has an anger issue and by reading the other reviews i see i am not the only one to have run into this with him. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

Dr. Sedeghi is thoughful and never gives you the feeling he is in a hurry. He explains things well. His reputation among other doctors in the medical community is second to none. He is excellent as a surgeon. However, if one is going through a serious illness, the experience is made much more stressful by his office staff. They are completely undependable. They do not return calls, i.e., important test results, or ordering prescriptions. You can call them - they will not call back. My husband finally went to our GP and had another PSA to get results and peace of mind. Dr. Sedeghi's office finally DID call.......2 months later. When my husband was in recovery from surgery, we were told by the nurses that pain meds "had not been ordered" and Sedeghi's office staff had gone home for the day. If it is necessary for the office staff to interact with your insurance company - ask for a copy of the forms AND also ask for the contact they were sent to. You will have no confidence that it was done unless you have proof. Doctors need to learn they are running a business and a certain amount of efficiency, ethics, and service to the patient is an obligation. If a doctor is this good, be the best in OTHER areas of your practice, as well. This office needs to clean house. Inept, irresponsible employees do not deserve their jobs. As, I said.....if you are going through a life-threatening illness, experiencing stress because of the doctor's office staff is egregious.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

Never show up at hospital when says he will. First says not candidate for surgery as too old and frail, then six weeks later when in worse condition says ok to surgery giving family hope. Won't return calls. Worst doc ever

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2464466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

After being diagnosed with cancer, I wanted second opinion. He became beligerant. Also, insisted I had cancer before he got pathology report, which stated I didnt have cancer...didnt tell me for 3 months. I definately would not recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2464465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

This Dr insulted me when I was in a vulnerble situation, and it was his fault not mine. I would not recommend anyone sees him unless you are happy doing unecessary procedures and rarely seeing him. $$$$$$$

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2086972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Seemed to want to do all kinds of procedures ad get diagnoses...smell money? Ended up doing procedure..more money. Did not resolve problem and said problem would be 90% cured,typical **** frmom drs...too many patients..too much overhead.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2086971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

I have seen Dr Sadeghi as a patient, as well as working with him on a professional level (NOT paid for or directly working for him). Dr Sadeghi has a wonderful and caring bedside manner. His is incredibly knowledgeable and funny. He truly cares for his patients, his listened to my questions and concerns, addressed all of my questions or concerns, as well as inviting more from me. Working with him, his diligent and tenacious in being sure his patients are given the best services and care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2086970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2010

Didn't like this Dr. He hardly spent any time withme as a patient, and got irritated when I asked him some questions. As many surgeons I think he's just money-hungry and wants you in the OR whether you need it or not. In and out of the exam room in less than 5 minutes. He may be knowledgeable but his bed side manners are lacking... I believe that he did an unnecessary procedure on me. I had no symptoms prior to the procedure and now I am extremely uncomfortable and miserable. I can't wait to have the stent removed, so I don't have to return to his office. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to my friends or family. You can tell that this Dr is all about money and not about the human being he's supposed to treat. I am a most dissapointed and unhappy patient!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2086969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Best I have ever experienced.....did robotic prostate surgery and results exceeded my expectations. World class surgeon and was spot-on in his assessment of solution.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2086968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2009

He was ok, but seemed offended when I started to question him on things as they were different then the things I was told from my OBGYN. He did do tests to find conditions, however, did not recommend how I follow up with the conditions and just seemed like he did not take my pain as serious as he should have. He was not the worst Dr I have ever seen, but not the best either. I definitely would not give him the 5 ratings that are shown here. These people must have had an extremely easy conditions to diagnose and treat, where as mine is chronic and he seemed like he wanted to focus on those patients he could get in and out quickly, or patients that had a clear cut diagnosis of one condition instead of the several pains and problems I was having. Was just not overly impressed with him and won't go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2086967].votes_count ]]