Rate Dr. Farshid Sadeghi

Dr. Farshid Sadeghi's Ratings

Never show up at hospital when says he will. First says not candidate for surgery as too old and frail, then six weeks later when in worse condition says ok to surgery giving family hope. Won't return calls. Worst doc ever

Submitted July 1, 2014 | flag

After being diagnosed with cancer, I wanted second opinion. He became beligerant. Also, insisted I had cancer before he got pathology report, which stated I didnt have cancer...didnt tell me for 3 months. I definately would not recommend.

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

This Dr insulted me when I was in a vulnerble situation, and it was his fault not mine. I would not recommend anyone sees him unless you are happy doing unecessary procedures and rarely seeing him. $$$$$$$

Submitted May 14, 2013 | flag

Seemed to want to do all kinds of procedures ad get diagnoses...smell money? Ended up doing procedure..more money. Did not resolve problem and said problem would be 90% cured,typical **** frmom drs...too many patients..too much overhead.

Submitted June 8, 2011 | flag

I have seen Dr Sadeghi as a patient, as well as working with him on a professional level (NOT paid for or directly working for him). Dr Sadeghi has a wonderful and caring bedside manner. His is incredibly knowledgeable and funny. He truly cares for his patients, his listened to my questions and concerns, addressed all of my questions or concerns, as well as inviting more from me. Working with him, his diligent and tenacious in being sure his patients are given the best services and care.

Submitted May 30, 2010 | flag

Didn't like this Dr. He hardly spent any time withme as a patient, and got irritated when I asked him some questions. As many surgeons I think he's just money-hungry and wants you in the OR whether you need it or not. In and out of the exam room in less than 5 minutes. He may be knowledgeable but his bed side manners are lacking... I believe that he did an unnecessary procedure on me. I had no symptoms prior to the procedure and now I am extremely uncomfortable and miserable. I can't wait to have the stent removed, so I don't have to return to his office. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to my friends or family. You can tell that this Dr is all about money and not about the human being he's supposed to treat. I am a most dissapointed and unhappy patient!!!!

Submitted March 8, 2010 | flag

Best I have ever experienced.....did robotic prostate surgery and results exceeded my expectations. World class surgeon and was spot-on in his assessment of solution.

Submitted April 19, 2009 | flag

He was ok, but seemed offended when I started to question him on things as they were different then the things I was told from my OBGYN. He did do tests to find conditions, however, did not recommend how I follow up with the conditions and just seemed like he did not take my pain as serious as he should have. He was not the worst Dr I have ever seen, but not the best either. I definitely would not give him the 5 ratings that are shown here. These people must have had an extremely easy conditions to diagnose and treat, where as mine is chronic and he seemed like he wanted to focus on those patients he could get in and out quickly, or patients that had a clear cut diagnosis of one condition instead of the several pains and problems I was having. Was just not overly impressed with him and won't go back.

Submitted March 18, 2009 | flag

I have never had such a quality experience at a doctor's office. Dr. Sadeghi was so thorough and his staff is quality!

Submitted March 7, 2008 | flag

wonderful doctor; knowledgeable; takes as much time as needed to explain things but does not dawdle; great assistant and nurses; great office; very efficient and comfortable; highest recommendation. Had surgery and followups. Don't mind waiting for such a good and thorough doctor. Should be another "5" rating.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2008 | flag