Rate Dr. Sarah B. Zifcak

Dr. Sarah B. Zifcak's Ratings

I am a doctor myself, so I feel that I can adequately rate Dr. Zifcak not just for an excellent and personable bedside manner, but for clinical excellence. Dr. Zifcak is very current in her medical knowledge and I trust her completely. I am so glad that she is taking care of me! When I had an urgent health need, she got right on the phone and spoke with me in person. Its hard to find care like this!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][898118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2012

Dr. Zifcak is a young caring doctor. Always willing to take the time to listen to me and figure out any problems without rushing me out the door.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][898117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2011

Dr. Zifcak is always friendly, thorough, and willing to discuss whatever is bothering you until you have a solution that works for you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][898116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2008

Young, earnest, very friendly. Seen for checkups only.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][898115].votes_count ]]