Dr. Rebecca B. Weprin

Grad. Year: 1992

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 2.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Rebecca B. Weprin has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3588546
28/10/13 5 5 5 5 I was with her for five years, had a polypectomy surgery with her, and found her to be an excellent dr. who provided personalized, caring service. Unfortunately I tried to schedule my annual exam, only to find she is booked out FOUR MONTHS for even current patients. Nobody is that great. Sorry. I switched to another dr. in the practice who was more available.  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Rebecca" to "Rebecca B."
RID: 970822
24/08/09 3 3 1 1 I highly recommend you find another doctor. She misdiagnosed my condition which almost resulted in my death. She has a terrible bedside manner.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 823600
10/03/09 5 5 5 5 SHE IS AMAZING!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE DR. WEPRIN! HER PROFESSIONALISM AND KNOWLEDGE REGARDING MY ISSUES ARE UNBELIEVABLE. SHE CARES SO MUCH. HER OFFICE STAFF IS VERY PATIENT ORIENTED, AND THEIR KNOWLEDGE IS ABOVE AVERAGE!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 720810
12/11/08 4 3 1 2 Her complete lack of empathy and patient care rival her incompetence.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 133970
09/02/07 5 5 5 Wonderful doctor! Very professional...listened to concerns and answered all questions. She did not deliver my baby because she was not on call, but helped see me through a healthly pregnancy and provided excellent prenatal care.
Insurance: Unicare
Paid (or co-pay): $2500
RID: 47925
28/09/06 2 1 1 She did not provide 'adequate patient care', which resulted in me getting an infection. As I worsened, her level of professionalism deterioated and she was less responsive to my case. As a result, I ended up having to have an emergency radical hysterectomy. If that were not bad enough, her office never told the anethesiologist that I had cancelled my surgery with her, and he called the night before to confirm our surgery. A total lack of professionalism there.
RID: 12084
10/09/05 4 2 2 iffy -- not a touchy-feely ob. Really rushed the delivery along like she had somewhere else to be and sounded disappointed when we called her (on the call service -- she was on call that weekend anyway) because we were in labour