Rate Dr. Rebecca B. Weprin

Dr. Rebecca B. Weprin's Ratings

I was with her for five years, had a polypectomy surgery with her, and found her to be an excellent dr. who provided personalized, caring service. Unfortunately I tried to schedule my annual exam, only to find she is booked out FOUR MONTHS for even current patients. Nobody is that great. Sorry. I switched to another dr. in the practice who was more available.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2013 | flag

I highly recommend you find another doctor. She misdiagnosed my condition which almost resulted in my death. She has a terrible bedside manner.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2009 | flag

SHE IS AMAZING!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE DR. WEPRIN! HER PROFESSIONALISM AND KNOWLEDGE REGARDING MY ISSUES ARE UNBELIEVABLE. SHE CARES SO MUCH. HER OFFICE STAFF IS VERY PATIENT ORIENTED, AND THEIR KNOWLEDGE IS ABOVE AVERAGE!

Submitted March 10, 2009 | flag

Her complete lack of empathy and patient care rival her incompetence.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2008 | flag

Wonderful doctor! Very professional...listened to concerns and answered all questions. She did not deliver my baby because she was not on call, but helped see me through a healthly pregnancy and provided excellent prenatal care.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2007 | flag

She did not provide 'adequate patient care', which resulted in me getting an infection. As I worsened, her level of professionalism deterioated and she was less responsive to my case. As a result, I ended up having to have an emergency radical hysterectomy. If that were not bad enough, her office never told the anethesiologist that I had cancelled my surgery with her, and he called the night before to confirm our surgery. A total lack of professionalism there.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2006 | flag

iffy -- not a touchy-feely ob. Really rushed the delivery along like she had somewhere else to be and sounded disappointed when we called her (on the call service -- she was on call that weekend anyway) because we were in labour

Submitted Sept. 10, 2005 | flag